Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Axonify is a Canadian company with HQ in Ontario and we have a frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
The Data Scientist is responsible for transforming our data and building models to help generate meaningful insights for internal teams and our customers. This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to accelerate the application of AI & Data to understand our users and how our product can best support our customers in achieving their goals.
Being a foundational member of the data team, the Data Scientist works with the Lead Data Scientist to determine the direction of future data-based initiatives and product features.
If you believe this a team you would like to join, we kindly ask you to submit your resume in English.
The impact you'll have:
- Collaborate with development, product & business teams to innovate, test, plan, implement and maintain data and AI driven product features
- Transform data and build models to help generate meaningful insights for internal teams and customers
- Analyze data to better understand users and identify areas where we can support customers in achieving their goals
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition, processing, transformation and analysis
- Clean, analyze, and select data to test hypotheses, answer key questions and achieve goalsPrototype, apply machine learning models into application
- Other duties as required
The things you bring:
- Solid experience with machine learning models and scientific methods. Brownie points if you have a degree in a quantitative field.
- Extensive familiarity / comfort with both SQL and Python for data manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams in different geographies.
- Proven ability to apply AI solutions to products.
- Good verbal and written communication in English. We understand that English is not your first language, therefore, we don't expect it to be completely fluent. However, you should be comfortable working and communicating your ideas with our international teams.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
You have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Brazil and you will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.