Director, Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Through bite-sized microlearning and daily intelligent reinforcement, embedded two-way communication and guided task management, Axonify gives frontlines what they need to learn, connect, and get things done. Our platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and our unprecedented 83% engagement rate speaks for itself.
We’re looking for a strategic and performance-driven Director, Demand Generation to spearhead our marketing initiatives and bolster the expansion of our product suite. This leadership role is central to driving pipeline creation, optimizing all marketing channels, and promoting Axonify's position as a global industry leader. You will be responsible for architecting comprehensive demand generation strategies that amplify market presence, enhance brand visibility, and accelerate revenue growth.
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting to the Vice President, Marketing this role will orchestrate integrated marketing programs that drive demand and awareness for Axonify and its products. You will streamline processes in program and campaign development, creating frictionless execution across all teams and segments. A commitment to fostering high-performing teams, coupled with dedication to driving growth and success within your teams, will be key to this role.
The things you’ll do:
- Strategic Leadership: Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative demand generation strategies to drive pipeline growth, optimizing all marketing channels and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Team Development: Cultivate a high-performing, diverse, and inclusive team, fostering an environment that promotes collaboration, professional growth, and achievement.
- Integrated Marketing Programs: Develop and manage comprehensive marketing strategies across events, webinars, email marketing, paid media, SEO, website optimization, content, and lead nurturing.
- Pipeline Management: Drive pipeline creation, develop strategies for lead nurturing, and ensure seamless handoff of qualified leads to sales.
- Marketing Analytics: Define KPIs and leverage analytics to measure, optimize, and scale marketing efforts, providing executive-level performance reports.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Source lists and design targeted campaigns to engage core audiences and convert them into qualified leads.
- Website Optimization: Lead efforts in tracking, creating SEO-optimized landing pages, and running A/B tests to improve website's conversion rates.
- Paid Strategy: Develop and manage our paid media strategy, collaborating with contractors or agencies when necessary to execute SEM and social ads.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with sales and Business Development Representative (BDR) teams to convert qualified accounts into opportunities and ultimately, revenue.
- And of course, other duties to support Axonify and further build your skills
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. A minimum of 7 years of marketing experience, including at least 2 years in a leadership role, preferably within a SaaS organization. Experience with account-based marketing, website optimization, and paid strategies.
- Knowledge. Proven track record in developing and executing successful demand generation programs in a B2B environment.
- Energy, passion and creativity. Expertise in integrated marketing strategies, including events, webinars, email marketing, paid media, SEO, and content marketing.
- Commitment to quality. Solid understanding of marketing analytics, with the ability to define KPIs and use data to optimize marketing efforts.
- Critical thinking. Strategic thinker with the ability to tactically implement and drive measurable results.
- Rockstar presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to large audiences and directly to the C-suite, with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Performance. Adaptable, resourceful, and results-oriented, with the ability to manage shifting priorities and multiple demands in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office, virtually or a combination of both. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
A diverse Axonify Community that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or
Ready to join the Team? Here’s what’s next.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team reviews every resume and cover letter submitted and are committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about our candidate experience by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers.
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of Axonify. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
See more open positions at Axonify
Something looks off?