Software Developer (Java)
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Axonify is a Canadian company with HQ in Ontario and we have a frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
If you have a passion for building a meaningful solution that will transform the career of others, let's talk!
The Java Software Developer will be part of our backend team, working directly with our Canadian developers, and will focus on helping us create quality code to support millions of users everyday. As a key member of the development team, you will collaborate to create new features and products that our customers love.
If you believe this a team you would like to join, we kindly ask you to submit your resume in English.
The things you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support the code you write.
- Develop the backend for new features and services that make up the Axonify solution.
- Solve hard scalability problems inherent in a cloud based, multi-tenant system architecture.
- Performance analysis and optimization on high volume data services.
- Work with product management to help shape the direction of new products and features.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- And of course, other duties to support the Axonify and further build your skills
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. Solid experience with Java development, including concurrency and performance, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and OO design. Experience with Cloud Computing environments and any or all of these technologies: Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, Search Engines, Web and Application Server Engines, Containers.
- Knowledge. Familiarity with performance and/or unit testing.
- Quality mindset. Drive for the highest quality. A detail-oriented mindset; and a highly enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
- Effectiveness. A desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment.
- Problem solving attitude. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. A team player that is also able to operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems.
- English skills. We understand that English is not your first language, therefore, we don't expect it to be completely fluent. However, you should be comfortable working and communicating in English with our Canadian teams.
You have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Brazil and you will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.