Solution Design Manager
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Through bite-sized microlearning and daily intelligent reinforcement, embedded two-way communication and guided task management, Axonify gives frontlines what they need to learn, connect, and get things done. Our platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and our unprecedented 83% engagement rate speaks for itself.
We’re looking for a Solution Design Manager to design innovative programs and solutions that deliver results aligned to our customer's strategic priorities. This role leads the research, design, and consultation of mid-market and enterprise programs for our customers at Axonify.
As a key member of the Customer Experience team, reporting to the Director, Solution Design this role works proactively and creatively to solve problems, make recommendations, and take the initiative to move projects forward, including but not limited to new client implementations and current client expansions. You will conduct needs assessments, customer observations, user surveys and analyze business data to assess and define learning strategies and solutions for complex organizations. In addition, the Solutions Design Manager works collaboratively with other team members to support and execute various customer projects as required.
The things you’ll do:
- Partner with sales and the customer’s project manager to develop an executable plan that accounts for the work streams, including platform, technical, learning, communications, operations, and engagement for the project.
- Act as a trusted advisor for the customer, gaining an understanding of their business requirements and the problem they are trying to solve using the Axonify Platform.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Customer Solutions, Customer Engagement, and Customer Success teams and liaise with development and product departments within Axonify as required
- Use research strategy and implement specific research methodologies to collect required business data
- Work closely with leadership teams to ensure project deliverables are completed and appropriately documented.
- Manage complex projects which may span multiple lines of business
- Manage projects, timelines, and deliverables and serve as an SME on behalf of the Customer Experience department.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility, and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Participate in establishing best practices, templates, and tools to expand and mature the operations of the Solution Design team
- Other duties as required
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. 5+ years of learning program management, communications program management, operations program management, project management, and/or business analysis experience
- Knowledge. Ability to understand and translate business needs into technology-based solutions and proven results in a consulting environment as a functional lead.
- Experience. Providing recommendations and guidance on cloud-based integrations, software implementation, and experience within an eLearning environment is an asset. Experience with the Axonify Platform is a bonus!
- Critical thinking. Skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize and/or evaluate details with the ability to provide practical risk assessment and creative solutions. Business analysis experience is an asset
- Commitment to quality. Artistry to write executive-level documentation
- Rockstar presentation skills. Experience facilitating, engaging, and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Customer Savviness. Excel at building long-term customer relationships, great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. Confidence to converse with senior decision-makers.
- You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office (Waterloo or Toronto), virtually or a combination of both. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work. Travel is required.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
A diverse Axonify Community that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or
Ready to join the Team? Here’s what’s next.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team reviews every resume and cover letter submitted and are committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about our candidate experience by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers.
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of Axonify. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
See more open positions at Axonify
Something looks off?