Marketing Communications Specialist
Axine Water Technologies
Each year industrial manufacturing operations worldwide in virtually every market generate billions of gallons of wastewater contaminated with toxic, non-biodegradable organic pollutants. Much of this wastewater can’t be effectively treated on-site with conventional treatment technology and must be trucked off-site for incineration. It’s a complex, multi-billion-dollar pain point with significant long-term risks to industry, communities, human health and the environment.
Axine was created to solve this problem and establish a new industry standard that delivers exceptional performance, flexibility and value compared to incumbents. Today, we’re achieving this goal with an incredibly talented and entrepreneurial team who are passionate about delivering solutions that disrupt the market and deliver the highest value to customers.
From modest beginnings, Axine has grown from concept to scale-up and commercial deployment with multinational customers. We’re incredibly fortunate to be supported by a global network of world-class research agencies, suppliers, advisors, partners and investors in one of the world’s top cleantech ecosystems. We’re proud of our accomplishments and we are excited for our future. Grounded in the guiding principles of Nimbleness, Innovation and Teamwork, we are looking for a Communications & Marketing Specialist to join our team. If this sounds like the type of workplace that you could thrive, join us as we continue this journey.
About the role:
We are looking for a strong, motivated, creative individual who will take on the responsibilities of Communications & Marketing Specialist. You will be the person who drives and executes the marketing and communication plan for Axine as we increase our position as a market leader within the cleantech industry.
You will partner with the Sales team to create and implement an effective marketing strategy for attracting new customers in the emerging contaminants remediation space. The successful candidate will be positioned to succeed in a growth-focused company.
Key markets will include pharmaceutical manufacturing plants and polyfluoroalkyl substance (PFAS) producing industries.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, a willingness to engage in a team atmosphere and be hardworking and execution focused.
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Write and release white papers for industry-specific publications
- Independently produce sales collateral in line with brand messaging for targeted audiences (e.g. white papers, case study summaries, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage all logistics associated with exhibiting at various tradeshows and conferences on a global basis
- Manage website content update
- Manage relationships with external marketing and creative agencies toward the achievement of specific campaign deliverables
- Create, execute promotional campaigns and manage logistics for various Axine focused promo events (e.g. webinars)
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to track and analyze campaign performance
- Maintain and update brand scheme and messaging as appropriate
- Create and post content on various social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, with preference given to a concentration in marketing and/or communications
- at least 4 years of experience in executing corporate marketing and communications plans
- Strong preference for experience marketing in wastewater treatment or clean technology
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices
Axine is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do – from how we build our products to how we build our workforce.
Something looks off?