Customer Success Manager
What you get to do:
The Customer Success Manager works to ensure the success of our portfolio of clients. CSM will accomplish this by intimately knowing Aux Mode’s clients and services and building strong relationships with our clients. . CSM will be responsible for supporting the daily operation and maintenance of client accounts, organizing client data and information and managing client expectations. CSM should be excellent at digital management– keeping documents, notes, and data organized, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibility of Customer Success Manager
- A strong process methodology and planning through a passion for customers, people and success.
- Responsible for overseeing our client base, managing customers inquiries and reporting directly to the team leaders.
- Overall responsibility is to build customer loyalty and foster long-term customer relationships by ensuring that customers have a positive experience.
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships.
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions, provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows, and help customers resolve issues and bugs on a day-to-day basis.
- Inputting all notes and metrics using our CMR (CopperCRM).
- YouTube and Facebook updates for customers.
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments.
- Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
- Proven experience managing YouTube channels and / or other digital platforms.
- Deadline oriented and results focused, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience.