Who We Are
Aux Mode is a Digital Rights Management (DRM), monetization and reporting platform. Our team is made up of experts in digital content strategy, distribution, monetization including collecting, reporting, auditing and distributing of all royalties and IP protection for content creators worldwide. Our customers are individual content owners, producers, distributors, and studios in the TV, Film and Music industry.
At Aux Mode we value innovation, trust, loyalty and “can-do” attitude in all that we do. We are a trusted partner for our Content customers, and we are constantly creating new ways to add value and support to their content creations. In our first five years, we’ve earned global recognition for our pioneering efforts, and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, creative and passionate team members to fuel our growth and our impact for the next five years. We’re collaborative, competitive, and love challenges. If you’re equal parts thinker, doer and creator – Aux Mode may be a great home for you.
We’re seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work alongside our team to in support of our Software as a Service (SaaS) and own the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities of Engineer
- Deliver operational campaigns, and programs with demonstrated adoption of modern marketing tools, processes and best practices that grow market share through increased volume in marketing qualified leads, conversion and engagement metrics, and attributable revenue.
- Be part of the hands-on team developing PR Campaigns, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaigns, and trade publication implementation.
- Day-to-day liaison with the internal marketing function and marketing managers.
- Track and report ROI on all campaigns, initiatives, programs events, sponsorships and other marketing efforts.
- Participate in post-campaign analysis and creative brainstorming.
- Help support the coordination of projects.
- Help support the tracking and administration of budgets and invoices as required.
- Ensure team meets approved project timeframe, scope, quality, and budget expectations.
- Organize all elements of a project lifecycle and follows processes to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of projects.
- Schedules meetings and maintains project plans to keep projects on track
- Bachelor’s degree is not required.
- Experience in marketing, advertising or PR company required.
- Experience in working with publications getting articles published.
- Knowledge of Google products (e.g., Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform).
- Knowledge of LinkedIn products (e.g., LinkedIn Ads, Marketing Platform).
- Knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress (e.g., build MC campaigns tied to WordPress website).
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its market landscape.
- Knowledge of online advertising, digital media consumption patterns, and branding measurement.
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Ability to work with industry conference platforms to promote Aux Mode.
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Work closely with the team and gain ongoing learning and support.
- Competitive base salary
- Friendly culture
- Benefits package
- Vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Work with producers, distributors and Hollywood Studios on streaming platforms
Something looks off?