Customer Success Manager
What you get to do:
Customer Success Manager works to ensure the success of our portfolio of clients. CSM will accomplish this by intimately knowing Aux Mode’s clients and services. CSM will be responsible for supporting the daily operation and maintenance of clients, organizing client data and information, and managing client expectations. CSM should be excellent at digital management– keeping documents, notes, and data organized, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibility of CSM (Remote)
- Optimize strong sales methodology and planning through a passion for customers, people and success.
- Responsible for overseeing our client base, reporting directly to team leader.
- Overall responsibility is to build customer loyalty and foster long-term customer relationships by ensuring that customers have a positive experience.
- Work with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve goals.
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships.
- Respond to customer inquiries about product questions, provide solutions to complex use cases and workflows, and help customers resolve issues and bugs on a day-to-day basis.
- Be responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Establish an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the sales objectives.
- Generate reporting on key sales metrics using our CMR Copper. Consistent attainment of sales targets.
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Prospecting to close alongside the CEO (Full Sales Cycle)
- Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and travel to the US/International
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a sales role in technology, entertainment and/or digital media with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media.
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Rights Management, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Business or technical degree a plus.
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus
- Friendly culture
- Benefits package
- Generous vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Work with studios, distributors producers, YouTubers, and brands.
To learn more about this position and/or apply, please send your cover letter and resume.
Something looks off?