Senior Financial Analyst
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role about?
As a member of the FP&A team at Auvik, you will be helping to build a top-class FP&A team in a high-growth tech company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate and always looking to challenge the status quo. This role reports to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and will work closely with product, sales, and marketing. Join our dynamic team, who are on a mission to help the company reach its north star!
What will I be doing?
- Owning the revenue model. Building new or expanding existing models to support the growth of the business
- Running scenario and sensitivity analysis to assess business decisions and risks on demand
- Managing the data structure of the plan data within our centralized data warehouse, build and manage dashboards in Looker
- Build balance sheet and cash flow forecasts within our planning system
- Provide findings and recommendations to the sales and marketing team through deep analysis of the funnel data
- Conduct SaaS metric benchmarking & competitive analysis
- Support with corporate development activities
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Assist with additional projects/ad hoc requests as required
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis or a similar analytical role
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field, CPA or working towards one
- Strong business acumen, experience/knowledge of sales funnels is an asset
- A true problem-solver with strong analytical skills and the ability to provide recommendations and solutions based on thorough analysis and a deep understanding of the underlying data
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or other data visualization tools
- Proficient in SQL, ability to write and debug complex queries
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning systems, experience with Sage Intacct and Planful is an asset
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with the ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Strive for excellence, always looking for continuous improvement on processes and tools, bring up new ideas to help to build a top-class FP&A team
- Go-getter attitude, always up for a challenge
- A self-motivator who is passionate about FP&A in a fast-growing environment
Are there bonus points?
- Experience with SaaS metrics such as MRR, CAC, Payback, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.