Manager, Customer Operations
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role about?
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager, Customer Operations is the point person for the entire operations of the Customer Success and Support teams.
As Manager, Customer Operations, you’ll be responsible for creating a streamlined and frictionless forecasting and tracking process for product adoption, product usage, expansion and churn, enablement of team members and continuously analyze customer feedback for trends. At the same time, you'll manage the analytics side of Customer Success and Support, ensuring that proper systems and processes are set up and maintained, that teams have the data they need to make decisions, and that teams and Execs are made aware of how they are progressing towards their goals on a regular basis. You will keep an eye out for expansion and growth opportunities and any changes in Net Dollar Retention that may have an impact on the business and work with the Directors of Success & Support to implement programs and measure results.
You are a collaborative, action oriented individual and decision maker capable of working in a multi-tasking and fast paced environment. You pride yourself on being a creative problem solver and a results focused individual who values collaboration and relationship building.
What will I be doing?
- Leading the Customer Operations team
- Setting up, deploying, and managing internal tools for system & process monitoring, product usage monitoring, and customer communication
- Overseeing the reporting and tracking for upsell, cross-sell and renewal processes
- Creating customer playbooks together with the rest of the CS and Support teams
- Planning and deploying customer surveys and aggregating results
- Overseeing customer and product analytics, ensuring data hygiene, creating reports, identifying trends, and forecasting
- Weekly pacing and reporting of Upgrades, Downgrade and Churn results to ensure Net Dollar Retention targets are met
- Responsible for the Customer Operations Roadmap
What are we looking for?
- Experience working as a Manager of Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations, with hands on Technical expertise, particularly at a SaaS product company
- Expert analytical skills and experience in merging complex datasets to find trends and insights about customers, with the ability to drive customer success and inform the efforts of the entire team
- Intimate knowledge of SQL and BI tools (ideally Snowflake and Looker)
- Business development knowledge and, ideally, experience growing a business
- Monitoring internal team processes
- Revenue forecasting
- Monitoring customer metrics and activity
- Project management and account management
- Experience creating complex reports and proven experience applying data hygiene, intelligence, and governance principles
- Experience communicating and reporting customer operations data and correlating it with other data sets to find trends and business-development insights
- Experience presenting reports to c-level and senior-level stakeholders
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.