Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role about?
We are looking for a BI Developer to support our Customer Experience team. You will be a centralized subject matter expert, Looker platform expert, and will play a crucial role in implementing, improving, and maintaining customer reporting in Looker at Auvik. You will also be accountable for ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and availability of data across all CX tools. This includes partnering with Success, Support, Onboarding, Sales, Marketing, Product and IT leaders to provide strategic guidance and assistance in developing the overall customer data strategy at Auvik
What will I be doing?
- Own modeling, reporting and analysis of all post-sale customer activity data and performance metrics.
- Use data to identify trends, diagnose and scope problem areas, make recommendations and track success of initiatives.
- Create and build models that drive efficiency and operational excellence in the CX org including account health scoring, revenue forecasting, support KPIs and capacity planning.
- Be a centralized subject matter expert and Looker platform expert
- Work with the IT team to develop, share and enforce data governance and data modeling best practices
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of customer data sources and data gathering techniques
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand and implement requirements for BI
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proven expertise with BI tools (ie: Tableau, PowerBI and/or Looker)
- Advanced analytical SQL skills including building data models, particularly Snowflake’s dialect.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on customer success, customer support, product development, SaaS business metrics, and financial data
- Strong business sense and ability to understand complex business systems
- Experience integrating different applications and data sources
- Proven experience manipulating data sets and building data models.
- Experience with Looker (specifically LookML, looks, dashboards, Looker administration)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Teaching/training/consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical and functional documentation
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.