Manager, Sales Operations
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
As the Manager, Sales Operations, you’ll act as an internal consultant, project manager, and owner of processes and systems for the Sales organization. You’ll leverage your experience of managing LeanData, Salesloft, and Salesforce implementations to implement best practices and identify opportunities to streamline existing processes. You’ll have the opportunity to optimize our tech stack and work with some incredible people while you’re at it.
What will you be doing?
- Own the operations of our Sales and Business Development functions. Work with key stakeholders in the Revenue organization to drive effective processes that help us convert prospects at every stage of the funnel.
- Lead, mentor, and empower a team that owns the revenue tech stack, managing the operation, integration, ongoing maintenance, and overall health.
- Ensure Revenue technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, and customized to meet the needs of the Revenue organization.
- Interpret and communicate insights and trends to the Revenue Leadership team in order to drive quality, efficiency, and ongoing performance.
- Working with HR and Finance teams to maintain and document incentive plans across sales, including reporting, plan design, recommendations based on sales data, and modeling the impact of changes for the sales organization.
What are we looking for?
- 5-7 years experience in sales/revenue operations roles at a software company with a strong understanding of B2B SaaS Sales and Marketing.
- A proven people leader
- Hands on experience with backend implementation of tools like LeanData, Salesloft, and Salesforce. Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Experience overseeing sales pipelines, forecasting, and incentive plans.
- A customer centric approach to solving problems and creating efficiencies.
- High attention to detail and superb analytical abilities.
- A bias for execution, someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Natural curiosity and a drive for excellence, ongoing improvement and problem solving.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can multitask like a boss with the ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- A helper mindset.
Are there bonus points?
Yes, any of the following with definitely earn you some bonus points:
- Certification in Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo
- Experience in a PLG go to market motion
- Experience in a B2B / SaaS sales environment.
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.