Customer Success Manager
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What's this role about?
At Auvik the #1 rule of the Auvik Way is to Wow our Customers! The Customer Success team is the forefront of how we do this. You’ll be part of an all star team that is focused on working with their customers to help them realize the full value of their Auvik services. Internally you’ll partner with Marketing, Onboarding, Product, Sales and Support to ensure a smooth customer experience. With tool assistance and automation, you’ll manage upwards of 200 accounts of varying sizes. You’ll work to mitigate churn, and maximize growth by driving product adoption, introducing customers to additional product use cases, and engaging with customers to help them understand and advocate the value of the tool in their organizations.
What will I be doing?
This is a customer-facing role at a software company so you’ll be constantly drawing on both your people and technical skills. Every day, you will:
- Position yourself to our customers as a strategic advisor, helping our customers understand and communicate the business value of Auvik in their organizations
- Develop and deepen the account relationships you own
- Work with the team to meet revenue targets by growing customer spend. This is achieved by growing customer usage and by promoting the adoption of additional products
- Develop programs to ensure customers are using existing features to their full capacity and are aware of new developments / products
- Help customers work with their internal teams to adopt Auvik, from initial prospecting through IT operations
- Assess and document suggestions for new or improved product functionality, based on customer feedback, that our engineering team should implement
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience with account management in a SaaS model, building and demonstrating business value
- Experience with upselling conversations. While the CSM team does not work on new business development, they are expected to grow their existing accounts and pass leads to our sales team
- Experience building strategic plans for customer product adoption
- Understanding of business concepts and application of these concepts (ideally in the IT channel)
- Strong conceptual aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and motivated to achieve results
- Understands the importance of data-hygiene
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Grace under pressure
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development, and lifelong learning
- Thrives in a remote environment
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience with Managed Service Provider business structure / past experience working with MSPs
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure operations or IT service provider business concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Knowledge of Slack
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.