Onboarding Success Manager
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What will I be doing?
This is a customer-facing role at a dynamic software company so you’ll be constantly drawing on both your people and technical skills.
Every day, you will:
- Assist customers with the deployment and implementation of their subscribed products (including deployment and troubleshooting assistance, integration setups, and technical and best practice education).
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure that customers complete the required technical setup in a timely manner, and have Auvik integrated into their internal workflows.
- Train and educate customers on Auvik best practices and make them aware of all the resources available to them.
- Monitor product and feature adoption in customer accounts to ensure that customers are actively leveraging the tool to troubleshoot network issues; intervene when needed to improve adoption.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Auvik products.
- Share ideas and contribute to the improvement of the overall customer experience journey.
What are we looking for?
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner.
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development, and lifelong learning.
- Someone who’s process-driven and works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A business or technical education is preferred, or relevant work experience.
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Basic understanding or knowledge of networking and networks.
- Experience within a SaaS organization working with global customers.
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and was recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies list.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.