Strategic Account Executive - MSP
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). When we’re able, we’ll have Auvik hubs in Waterloo and Barcelona for you to leverage if needed. We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role all about?
As an Account Executive - Enterprise, you are wholly accountable for driving revenue in your assigned territory. Your focus is selling Auvik products to MSPs in our Mid and Large segments through a combination of maximizing conversion of inbound leads and driving your own top-of-funnel. Using your drive for results, selling skills and personal brand, you will focus on closing net new sales opportunities and driving growth in key strategic accounts. Ultimately, you own and are responsible for the full-customer-lifecycle for your assigned accounts. This includes working cross-functionally with support, customer success, channel, and sales engineering to grow Auvik’s presence.You’ll be part of a rapidly growing sales team and based remotely. This is a high-impact sales role, in a strategically important market segment for Auvik, so there is lots of opportunity to achieve and exceed your quota!
What will I be doing?
- Use your extensive personal network with MSPs to “walk Auvik in” to new opportunities
- Leverage your proven prospecting skills to expand your funnel
- Work together with assigned inbound leads to develop them into successful customers and partners.
- Work with your assigned inbound leads to fully uncover the business problems they are trying to solve with network monitoring & management.
- Help your prospects uncover and articulate the value associated with solving those problems. Clearly articulate how Auvik solves those problems and provides value through effective demonstrations and assisting prospects in the trial/POC process.
- Effectively communicate and engage at all levels of an MSP, and a proven ability to successfully engage the owner/CEO in the buying decision
- Successfully navigate the often-complex interpersonal dynamic inside mid-to-large MSPs
- You will be responsible for working with new and existing customers through the full life cycle to continuously uncover their problems, the associated business impact, and help them understand how Auvik can solve their issues.
- Be responsible for managing your funnel and ensuring that your Salesforce hygiene is impeccable.
- Quota is the threshold for success, not the ceiling!
What are we looking for?
- A tenacious self-starter with a drive to succeed.
- Extensive personal network of MSP decision makers
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS based sales or sales engineering.
- Masterful selling process and selling skills
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures
- Experience delivering executive level presentations
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience selling networking and network-related, RMM/EMM, or PSA/ITSM solutions
- Must have technical aptitude and experience selling a highly technical product.
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- A track record of over achievement, such as annual sales awards or a history of exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience with computer networking, selling SaaS products, or the managed service provider business model.
How do I apply?
Send us your resume, and tell us why your skills and experience are a great match for Auvik.
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies. We’ve won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and we were recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don't have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.