Client Success Manager
Calgary, AB, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. Attabotics is a TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
Throughout the client lifecycle, the Client Success Manager has overall responsibility for proactively managing the client relationship. Client Success at Attabotics strives to understand Client needs for successful product adoption through the cultivation of user relationships, data collection, and feedback.
Are you a Client Success Advocate who loves to dig into problems, bridging the gap between Client needs and product optimization. You are a skilled active listener, enabling you to empathize with Client challenges. You are comfortable with the grey, exercising independent judgement to convert ambiguity into actionable results.
Who You Are
- Post-Secondary degree in Engineering, Business, Business Operations, Project Management or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of B2B service experience overseeing large accounts
- Client facing experience in CapEx and OpEx environments
- 5+ years in an element of supply chain, ecommerce, warehouse, etc.
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong Client relationships with million-dollar accounts
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as needed
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
What We Need
- Set and reinforce client expectations at the project kick off stage, working with and through the Project Management team
- Implement the Client Operations Model; building a launch plan comprising of client acceptance testing, go live, hyper-care and ramp up, through to sustained operations
- Perform quarterly business reviews with clients and develop and manage strategic account plans
- Guide client decisions using your knowledge of the Attabotics solution to meet their strategic goals
- Support the client during the design and planning phase to identify their business processes needing to be created, changed or abandoned
- Study the client’s business to identify opportunities where additional Attabotics solutions or modification to current solutions enhance client value
- Own the relationship with the client across the entire Attabotics organization
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with multiple levels in the client organization, from C suite to Project Managers, General and Operations Managers and Supervisors to align the Attabotics solution to the client’s KPIs
- Ensure a consistent message to clients across all their interactions with Attabotics
- Collaborate with Attabotics teams (Operations, Product Management, etc.) when client’s perceived level of service does not match expectations, to advocate for change and escalate when necessary
- Regularly collect client feedback, conducting NPS surveys and project completion surveys to measure client satisfaction
- Work with other members of client services team, contributing to the Voice of the Client
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is aware of false advertisement of our postings, which may include compensation information. These are fraudulent sites and should not be trusted. For a current listing of all our postings, and the only legitimate location to apply, please visit.