Project Manager, Automation (Remote)
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. Attabotics is a TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead client implementation projects for our robotic warehousing and fulfillment systems. This role will be the key contact for clients during project delivery and will have overall accountability for meeting safety, schedule, cost, quality, and client expectations. The Project Manager will work with both internal teams and external service providers to plan and execute all project work.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree or higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing projects, with preference given to hardware, industrial equipment, or construction project experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with Project Management or scheduling tools (PMP preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to travel internationally
What We Need
- Work with Business Development team and client to initiate and scope project
- Identify and engage internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare project plans including design, procurement, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning
- Prepare project charters, schedules, and budgets
- Coordinate project activities and drive deliverables
- Monitor progress on activities and deliverables
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and prepare project reports
- Identify and monitor risks
- Resolve issues and escalate as required
- Manage project changes (internal/external change requests)
- Contribute to PMO continuous process improvement
- Conduct lessons-learned with cross-functional team
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.