Technical Support Specialist
IT, Customer Service
Valdosta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. Attabotics is a TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join forces with our Network Operations Center (NOC) team that is at the heart of everything we do at Attabotics. The NOC provides visibility at client sites to ensure services are running smoothly, resolving incidents, and playing a key role in creating and managing our products end to end, from development to deployment.
Working with a like-minded team, you’ll remotely facilitate the troubleshooting and resolution of technical incidents to enhance the efficiency and capabilities of our robotic systems. As a Technical Support Specialist, your superpowers must comprise of solving problems effectively, offering advice, hunting down bugs, moderating solutions and serving as an advocate for the people you support.
Who You Are
- Degree or diploma in a relevant technical field
- Minimum 5 years experience in supporting, managing, administrating, or deploying cloud/server environments and infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing Tier 2 support to other groups or clients.
- Application or hardware log analysis experience and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Experience in supporting field operations, onsite and remote – understanding the unique requirements of supporting a system in the field.
- Excellent written and oral communication with internal divisions and external customers or clients.
- Experience installing, upgrading, or troubleshooting IT infrastructure (servers, routers/switches, communications closets, or data centers would be an asset).
- Change management or Service Management experience (ITIL, COBIT, ITSM, SolarWinds, or equivalent).
- Database querying/support (MS SQL or equivalent).
- Experience with a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Experience with IT Management Software (VSA, ConnectWise, ManageEngine, or equivalent).
- Python, PowerShell, or any other automation scripting experience.
- Ticketing system experience (Remedy, ServiceNow, JIRA, Salesforce, or equivalent).
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Must be a US citizen based in USA
- Must be open to working in rotating shift work in a 24x7x365 support environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and comfortable working at heights of approximately 10 meters.
What We Need
- Follow all Service Management processes; create and track issues through to resolution, work within agreed service level response times
- Ensure all issues are properly categorized and recorded, including all logs and troubleshooting information
- Guide client or field teams through a series of actions, either via chat, phone, or email, until they have solved a technical issue.
- Deploy software upgrades to automation systems and firmware upgrades to robots.
- Prepare user reference material by drafting operation instructions and documenting hardware and software updates in the team knowledge base articles.
- Train users on new software in person or through a variety of tutorial channels, including self-guided training videos, user manuals, and digital instruction pages, sometimes in collaboration with technical writers.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal teams and clients
- Document or create process improvements or procedures for your role/responsibilities or team.
- Provide onsite customer support as required
- Other duties assigned from the team lead or manager as required
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is aware of false advertisement of our postings, which may include compensation information. These are fraudulent sites and should not be trusted. For a current listing of all our postings, and the only legitimate location to apply, please visit.
See more open positions at Attabotics
Something looks off?