Senior Cloud Software Developer
Calgary, AB, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. Attabotics is a TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
You are a Software Developer that will utilize your knowledge and experience in all stages of the development lifecycle, providing expertise up and down the technology stack to take concepts and problems and turn them into finished products with a focus on our core web application products and services. Working within the Cloud team and in collaboration with other teams across the organization, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple technologies and problem domains and will be encouraged to drive product innovation and evolution.
Who you are
- 8+ years of hands-on software development using C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experienced in full-stack web development (Vue, React, Angular)
- An aptitude for UI/UX
- Experience in asynchronous messaging architectures an asset
- Experienced with Agile software development practices and tooling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Microsoft Azure Services and Azure Database technologies
- Microsoft Blazor WebAssembly and Server
- Microservices development and Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Warehouse automation or logistics experience
Excited to see experience in:
What we need
- Works within the Cloud team to design and develop software applications for internal and external stakeholders
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process
- Design and implement code solutions to increase system maintainability, scalability, security, testability, and performance
- Work with the Product team to incorporate new ideas in our Cloud products
- Follow standards and practices established by the Weave and Cloud software development and architecture teams to ensure solutions address both functional and non-function requirements in a consistent manner across the organization
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure all acceptance criteria for new functionality are being met
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is aware of false advertisement of our postings, which may include compensation information. These are fraudulent sites and should not be trusted. For a current listing of all our postings, and the only legitimate location to apply, please visit.
See more open positions at Attabotics
Something looks off?