People Experience Specialist
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an outstanding People Experience Specialist to join our People Experience team and be part of making this happen.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior People Experience Manager in the Eden Prairie office, the People Experience Specialist will be an integral part of the People Experience team. You will make a difference by focusing on global onboarding programs, managing internal and external survey programs, and People Experience initiatives including recognition, engagement, wellness, and community building events. We are seeking an individual that prides themselves on making an impact, building relationships, creating connection, and shares our passion for people. If you are someone that wakes up every day excited to create an inclusive, engaging, one-of-a-kind world of work where everyone can belong, grow, and thrive then we want you as part of the pack! We know the culture we foster enables us to achieve our mission of ending cyber risk.
- Create a best-first-day-of-career experience for new pack members by managing the onboarding experience from the first day in Pack Prep to the culture deep dive in Arctic Summit
- Coordinate external surveys programs to tell the Arctic Wolf story beyond our walls to continue to be the employer of choice for our current and future pack members
- Curate thoughtful and innovative experiences that center the employee, are aligned to our mission and values, and foster connection, community, and belonging
- Manage the communications, survey setup, and roll out of our internal people surveys so that we can equip key stakeholders with data identifying insights impacting culture and organizational effectiveness to ensure Arctic Wolf is the best place to work today and in the future
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed partners: People Experience Team, Recruiters, HR Business Partners, IT, Learning and Development, and Office Administrators to collaboratively deliver a positive pack member experience across the pack member lifecycle at Arctic Wolf
- Build internal community: take initiative to get to know employees, support others, show respect, act as an ally, connect people
- Champion People Experience initiatives that foster a culture of belonging, connection, wellbeing, innovation, high engagement, and high performance
- Assist in support the PX team in all functions as the company grows, which may include, auditing, training, communications, projects, creating HRIS efficiencies, committee involvement, etc.
- Contribute to the overall health and functioning of the team by being cross functionally trained and willing to jump in where needed
- Other related tasks and duties as assigned
- This role will be an office flex position, meaning in office on average of three days per week (other two remote)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education and Experience: 4-year college degree preferably in human resources or related field and 4 years of People Experience/People Operations/Human Resources experience or equivalent with experience running onboarding programs
- Self-starter with sound sense of ownership and accountability, and proven track record of managing multiple projects at once through to completion
- Proven experience building rapport with peers and partners, and able to collaborate well with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- An enthusiasm for focusing on the human experience of business relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment; Able to embrace and navigate change
- Passion for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging and able to bring an inclusive lens to all areas of role
- Creative thinker that’s able to deliver unique experience, thoughtful communications, and innovative solutions
- Relentless in pursuit of growth and betterment
- Team player who places the team needs above their own
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, customer service, and time management skills
- Confident communicator in public speaking, written and verbal communication
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including (somewhat dependent on location):
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.