Software Developer Co-op - Spring 2024
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf® recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and perspectives all employees bring to the organization. We appreciate that by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk - we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
Find out more about how to bring your unique self to help our mission of ending cyber risk!
We hire developers and product manager co-ops across a variety of teams in our Research & Development and Product Manager teams.
We are looking for students who have an interest in learning about the cybersecurity industry and how you can bring your technical skillsets to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to small and medium businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face.
We have backend, frontend and full stack opportunities, along with data science UX and product management.
Skills you can bring:
Candidates who have exposure to the technologies below or who are interested in security detections/protections are encouraged to apply:
· SIEM detections
· NDR/IPS/IDS detections/signatures
· EDR detections/signatures
· Sigma and Yara rules
· Cloud security detections
· NGFW (PAN, CISCO, Fortinet, etc.)
· Open Source IPS/IDS/NSM (e.g. Bro/Zeek/Suricata)
· SIEMs and Security Analytics platforms (e.g. Elastic, Open Source Big Data Stacks, Splunk)
- Familiar with aspects of product management (agile development, design review, backlog management, roadmap creation, specification, project management, data analysis etc.)
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environments
- Exceptional communication skills, both technical and non-technical
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.