Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
We are looking for an Accounting Intern for Summer 2024 to work with operations of the Accounting function in a fast paced Cybersecurity company.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with the monthly financial close by preparing account reconciliations and submitting journal entries.
- Preparing monthly expense and revenue analysis and explaining trends/variances.
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Answer client accounting and financial inquiries by researching and interpreting data.
- Review 3rd party financial statements from operational service providers.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Workspace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data
- Proactive self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Sound business knowledge and solid decision-making skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.