Senior Sales Engineer
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyses trillions of security events each week to enable critical outcomes for most security use cases. The Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale and empowers organisations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk.
Due to our continued growth we are now searching for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our growing team our EMEA team the role is to be based in Ireland. The Senior Sales Engineer is the technical backbone of the sales organisation responsible for working alongside an account executive to evangelise, design, propose and demonstrate the business value to customers. This is a results oriented position and you must demonstrate that you can own building the territory with the account executive. This will be done by having a high aptitude in security technology, leadership, and business acumen. You thrive on autonomy while being a productive team member. The character and competency you bring to the sales process is a critical component to this role. Ultimately, you win with integrity and good intent.
- Working with companies to help educate and drive the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSOC business value for customers
- Deliver technical presentations and demos with a focus on the business requirements of the customer
- Create an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists
- Work through obstacles during the sales process, help the customer understand how Arctic Wolf addresses their requirements and concerns
- Represent the voice of Arctic Wolf to the customers, and represent the customers voice to Arctic Wolf
- Assist sales qualification and own the technical architecture design
- Travel required / Passport Required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a presales engineering capacity or consulting role focused on security solutions
- Minimum of 5 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise IT systems, security focused systems desired
- Must have extensive technical experience in Networking, Security, Identity Management, Cloud Services, and Windows/Linux/Mac
- Ability to articulate the business application/value of the Arctic Wolf technology to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, time management, and attention to detail
- You must have an “I own the problem AND the solution” attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA or CISM certification(s)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling XaaS solutions (software, infrastructure, SOC/Security)
- Mac OS / Omnigraffle / VMware Fusion
Why Arctic Wolf?
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally offering all wolves a compelling compensation and benefits package
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.