Manager, F & A Business Transformation
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Manager, F&A Business Transformation based out of our Eden Prairie, MN office to be part of making this happen.
Position Overview and Objective
In this role of Manager, F&A Business Transformation, you will be responsible for establishing global and scalable finance and accounting processes applying digital technologies like cloud and analytics to enable the finance and accounting team to support Arctic Wolf’s rapid expansion. This position will support the development and implementing of the finance and accounting transformation roadmap and be responsible for managing various transformation projects in collaboration with accounting, finance, business application, IT, and other key stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Support design of finance future state vision, identification of transformation initiatives and development of the finance and accounting transformation roadmap.
- Serve as the liaison between finance and accounting and the Business Applications organization on project prioritization, and project management of currently committed projects.
- Lead critical major cross-functional initiatives and projects for the Finance and Accounting organization including system implementations, operational improvements, and new modules rollouts.
- Refine business process management framework, perform process assessments and implement scalable processes leveraging automation, where warranted.
- Work closely with BizApps team to define finance systems strategy including the designing of new and enhancing of e existing finance systems and operational processes.
- Partner with finance and accounting process owners to define and benchmark operational KPI and to automate the delivery of KPI dashboards.
- Build and deliver training regarding optimal use of finance tools and technology.
- Experience managing direct reports and working with shared services
- Solid understanding of global Procure-to-Pay, Financial Close, and Reporting processes including purchase orders, billing, reconciliations, report building and analysis
- Prior SaaS industry experience
- Highly proactive and planful, with a proven track record of owning and delivering transformation projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with senior cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team yet function well with independent responsibilities
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 9 years of experience of relevant experience
- Experience within a publicly traded multi-national company, preferably high-growth company
- Prior NetSuite ERP and/or other finance system implementation experience
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
· Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
· Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.