Business Analyst, Global Technical Operations
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an Operations Analyst, Global Technical Operations (GTO) to be part of making this happen.
About the Role
The Operations Analyst (GTO) compiles and mines performance data to drive opportunities and improvements in the GTO service, driving weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and presentations. This role also acts as a shift coverage scheduling coordinator for the 24/7 functions within GTO.
- Working with GTO dashboards supporting operations and management functions
- Compiling and communicating all weekly and monthly/quarterly reports to support routine management oversight of business processes
- Creating executive summaries and presentations in conjunction with the various team heads within GTO by working with tools, (including our data warehouse) to develop, refine, and create meaningful displays of metrics for the GTO group.
- Applying business analysis best-practices to present weekly reporting and to assist in the reporting of improvements that can be identified for the team.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and creating work-shift coverage schedules for the 24/7 technical support and incident command teams within GTO.
- Prioritizing shift scheduling and changes so not to have any shifts without appropriate coverage.
If you are someone who enjoys organizing information and metrics to ensure that leaders can take strategic action (where needed), this could be the role for you. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, as it will be seen by leaders frequently, and has strong communication skills and attention to detail. This role does not require many years of experience, but does require a sense of urgency and an understanding of a technical environment (preferably IT, R&D or Cybersecurity).
Some of your qualifications could look like:
- Thorough knowledge of analysis with regards to information gathering, conducting pareto analysis and a deep passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively work through the data to understand areas of opportunity
- Experience with business reporting tools, SQL skills is a plus - Aptitude for learning new technologies and processes quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as a business, operations, or reporting analyst
- Previous experience within an enterprise IT organization or a technology sales or support group
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.