Sales Development Representative
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyses trillions of security events each week to enable critical outcomes for most security use cases. The Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale and empowers organisations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
Our mission is simple:
End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Nordic team, based in our Newcastle, UK Office to be part of making this happen
About the Role: The SDR position is the first interaction prospective customers have with Arctic Wolf. The team is comprised of tenacious, positive, and hard-working individuals dedicated to outstanding achievement and success of themselves, the Sales team and the company. Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, and creative sales team members looking to further build their career in Sales.
- Tenaciously prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet, and social media.
- Creatively following up on inbound leads to further peak prospect interest
- Successfully creating opportunities within your assigned region
- Partnering with senior sales executives in your assigned region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organisation and promotion within the Sales organisation
- Driving attendance to and attending events and tradeshows in partnership with senior sales executives
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications to drive engagement.
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most importantly, revenue.
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrating consultative sales approach by creating value-based partnerships
- Consistently achieving quota
- Building rapport with prospective customers, partners (internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working diligently with your team members to share feedback and best practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ideally 1 – 2 years of professional experience beyond college, preferably in Sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Experience & enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer.
- Devotion to Sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills.
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups.
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Curious, positive, and aggressive attitude
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM or content management tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to research, utilize and leverage social media and internet to qualify leads, drive opportunity and revenue.
Why Arctic Wolf?
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally.
We offer all wolves a compelling compensation and benefits packages, including 28 days per year annual leave, 8 bank holidays, paid time off to volunteer together with a comprehensive private medical and life insurance, pension, and company equity shares. Also, we want to ensure all employees to have a good work-life balance offering a robust Employee Assistance Programme, professional career progression and so much more!
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference, and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.