Account Executive, Australia (Sydney)
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an Account Executive in Australia to be part of making that happen. This role is a brand new position in the Australia market where you will responsible for prospecting, building the Arctic Wolf brand, and bringing on new clients in Australia.
About the Role:
Location: Sydney, Australia (Remote)
Arctic Wolf Networks is searching for a highly motivated, flexible, proven technology sales leader and professional to join our mid-market sales team in Australia. Account Executives are major contributors to Arctic Wolf fast-growth success as they drive and quarterback new account acquisition in the small to medium enterprise market. Working with your SE, channel, field events, customer success and sales development teams, Enterprise Account Executives hold responsibility and accountability for achieving sales goals in the area. As the face for Arctic Wolf in Australia, this executive sales role will represent our team, culture, and services with integrity, energy, collaboration and intelligence to partners, prospects and customers on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas through a solid, measurable sales process while conducting detailed and professional sales campaigns
- Identify net new prospects in assigned territory through discovery calls, regular partner meetings, events, partner registrations and personal prospecting
- Understand the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSoc capabilities, benefits, outcomes, and industry context to best position our service and navigate an intelligent sales campaign
- Use internal security, communication and CRM tools to increase your personal efficiency and productivity while delivering accurate business and customer information to the business
- Manage multiple business, sales cycles and customer priorities with 10-20 sales opportunities each quarter while also navigating long-term strategic opportunities
- Master competitive offerings and differentiation to focus on customer requirements and outcomes ensuring effective opportunity qualification and tactical positioning on sales campaigns
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory
- Be the key person to build solid rapport with prospects while acting as the team quarterback to keep the sales process moving forward
- Assist in finding, building, managing and growing new business partnerships within the reseller and ecosystem community to build pipeline and leverage relationships for competitive advantage
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory
- Frequent attendance (8-10 each quarter) at events and trade shows
- Significant in-territory travel to engage onsite with prospective customers
- Collaborate with the management team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between pre-sales engineering, marketing, channel, inside sales and other business development resources
- Constantly improve communication and relationship with pre-sales engineering counterparts to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience
- Work in conjunction with channel resources to ensure success of strategic partners and strengthen channel relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, finance, economics, computer science, computer information systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus.
- Skilled in selling techniques within a proven sales process framework and a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the mid-market (not Fortune 500)
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Security, storage, SaaS or related sales experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid level of technology, spreadsheet and CRM utilization
- Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer service, and follow-up
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive-aggressive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- RRSP and 401k match
- Training and career development programs
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.