Cyber Defence Consultant for our High-Tech SOC
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2022
Cyber Defense Consultant for our High-tech Security Operations Center
No interest in 'Security by Compliance' or writing, implementing paper-based tick-in the-box security concepts, but you really want to help our customers? You
want to deal with attackers on daily basis and support our customers during security incidents and response or help them with to protect the entire IT landscape with stat-
of the-art protection. Then we are the right place for you! Then apply for a job with us!
Since cyber-attacks and cybercrime are one of the greatest threats to our society and economy, we are facing up with new concepts. Because attackers don’t care much
whether the victims are clinics, hospitals, power plants, school clouds, universities, government networks, commercial enterprises, or individual private PCs. In our SOC,
we deal with sophisticated attackers, espionage, identity theft, vandalism and fraud on a daily basis, the encryption of data and systems by ransomware is one the most
This is exactly what we at Arctic Wolf in the SOC are facing every day!…and that’s why, we need you to join our world-class Security Operations Center Consulting team in Frankfurt. Your mission is to explain detected security threats to our customers and help to contain and eradicate them fast and efficiently. Furthermore, you help to ensure that attackers can’t come back and even better cannot compromise customers infrastructures. The best of working for Arctic Wolf is: there are no dull or boring days, no useless paper-based security, no snake-oil IT-security, and no not ending if 'ifs' and 'buts'.We cyber secure our customers with world-class security know-how, in a pragmatic and efficient way....
You bring your knowledge, experience and motivation and we take care of the rest. If you're up for new challenges nearly every day and working with the best cyber defence experts, then you've come to us. Apply as a "Cyber Defence Consultant" for our Arctic Wolf SOC pack in Frankfurt.
- You advise your assigned customers in cyber threats and are the technical point of contact for our Security Services at your customers.
- You explain customers the security finding, issues and incidents detected by our SOC.
- You guide our customers during incident responses and manage corresponding responses.
- You work as team player in our Arctic Wolf pack and build the technical link between or SOC Security Analysts and the customer.
- You consult customers on the effective and efficient protection of there IT infrastructure.
- You help to improve our security service and tailor them for customer needs.
- You identify entry points for attackers in the IT landscape of your customers and help to close them permanently.
- Strong knowledge of IT security with at least three years of experience in a hands-on IT security role or five years of experience in IT operations of servers,
clients or networks.
- Academic degree or certifications in cyber security.
- Consulting skills and the ability to explain complicated subjects
- Extensive Defense-in-Depth Cyber Security Knowledge.
- You are very hands-on skilled in one of the following domains:Enterprise IT Security Solutions, e.g.: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection
Systems, Antivirus, Content Filtering and Proxies
- Enterprise IT Operations, e.g.: Networks, Windows Active Directory, LDAP, Server Administration and Cloud Infrastructure Operations
Securing Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience with SIEMs, DER, and scripting languages.
- You like to work in a team and with customers
- Confident appearance in spoken and written German and English
- Enjoying learning something new about cyber security every day
What We Offer
- Everything, truly everything, turns around cyber defence at Arctic Wolf, from attack detection to incident response, you will have a central role as expert and
continue to grow with it.
- You can actively contribute, develop or refine our services. Something needs
changes, you can do it.
- Dedicated education and training for you, participation in conferences and manufacturer events
- We work in as pack and thus teamwork, friendship and team spirit are guaranteed.
- We have regular social events and our legendary Arctic Wolf parties
- We have a brand new, creative, self-directed work environment
- Numerous career and advancement opportunities at Arctic Wolf
- Flexible work hours, sabbaticals, and much more.
- Competitive salary packages
- 30 days of vacation
- We are one of the most innovative, creative and hard-striking SOCs in the world. Feel free to read more at https://arcticwolf.com/.
See more open positions at Arctic Wolf
Something looks off?