Quality Implementation Officer (Sales)
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for a success-oriented, organized, and hardworking Sales Implementation Representative (b2b) in India to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Daily, Represent the ApplyBoard brand and promote our platform and services to agents (Recruitment Partner Prospects)
- This is a high-performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of increasing agency/recruitment partner applications on our platform.
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to recruitment partners and their staff, and keep the recruitment partner contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Contacting potential agents (recruitment partners) through calls, emails, WhatsApp or Linked to schedule them in an onboarding session and answer their questions right after they have registered to become a recruitment partner
- Train and guide recruitment partners to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top-quality
- Identify & Qualify Client needs & Challenges
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the local market
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM (Salesforce) and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current agencies
- Report to the Sales Manager / Director on activity and pipeline
What you bring to the table:
- Strong Communication Skills to ensure ApplyBoard’s Value proposition is communicated concisely and powerfully, The agents are fully trained and engaged leading to the agency’s applications being processed on the ApplyBoard platform
- Competitive, driven individual with very good relationship-building skills
- Experience in international student recruitment for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education. With more than 800,000 students from over 150 countries helped with their journey in less than a decade, we are just getting started.
ApplyBoard’s 1,350 global team members in 30 countries assist students and our 1,500 partner institutions by empowering the international student sector with innovative technology and insights. As a four-time consecutive Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500 ranked company, ApplyBoard is growing and scaling like few other companies. On top of our strong growth, our people are growing personally and professionally. ApplyBoard India was Great Place to Work® Institute (India) certified for outstanding employee experience and workplace culture.
Thank you for your interest in joining the ApplyBoard Team and being part of our mission to Educate the World. While we are lucky to attract a high level of interest in each of our roles, only qualified applicants will be contacted and selected for an interview.
ApplyBoard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the hiring and selection process.