Regional Recruitment Manager-Iowa State University
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for an experienced, well-connected, and organized International Recruitment Manager representing a USA College or University in the market with 3-6 years of work experience as a University Rep, to join our growing Overseas Team and take our company and platform to the next level!
The candidate will be expected to handle multiple Universities / Colleges across the USA market as a representative and drive the enrollment applications funnel as set by the management.
What you’ll be doing every day:
● Expand international recruitment channel; Plan marketing and international recruitment strategies for USA College/University recruitment.
● Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged through regular communication.
● Participate in education fairs, promote presentations to agents and potential students to promote college; respond to prospective student and RP inquiries.
● Drive enrollments with the recruitment partner across South Asia, Internal ApplyBoard Sales team, work closely with the USA destination Team and drive various stages of the application funnel ie Application to submission improvisation, LOA to i20 improvisation.
● Min 4-5 recruitment partners visit daily and train them and their counselors on USA process, top schools and programs and requirements and extensive travel required for 15- 20 working days in a month.
● Conduct regional webinars and seminars on regular basis with Recruitment Partners and internal sales team.
● Ensure Recruitment Partner quality via regular training for agents and increase volume of iinternational applicants to meet semester targets.
● Increase international student enrolment by recruiting international students from diverse regions.
● Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key internal stakeholders at the University/College and internal Apply Board staff.
● Hold regular team meetings with University/College Recruitment team to monitor targets and market developments.
● Hold regular 1-1 meetings with Recruitment Partners, International Recruitment Managers, and other team leaders to ensure regular follow up and coaching.
● Ensure enrolment targets are aligned and achieved by semester and annually as set out by the company.
● Provide support and leadership to the sales team.
● Stay up to date with region-specific industry trends and align ApplyBoard with competitor information.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Preferably holding a valid USA visa\
● Preferably currently representing a USA University
What you bring to the table:
● Completed Bachelor’s Degree
● Experience in international student recruitment or education industry, with a focus on student recruitment experience across USA markets
● 2-4 years of experience in recruiting students for USA, sales, and marketing in the education industry
● Excellent verbal and written communication with attention to cultural differences
● Ability to convey reports and updates to the Department, Director, and Recruitment Partners
● Ability to build and develop effective relationships with clients and team members
● Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,750 institutions across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. Headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and with an additional operational office in Gurugram, India, ApplyBoard has helped more than 600,000 students from over 150 countries fulfill their study abroad dreams since 2015.
In 2022, Deloitte named ApplyBoard one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fourth consecutive year, ranking #30 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #170 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. ApplyBoard ranked on LinkedIn’s 2022 Top Startups List in Canada in 2020, 2021, and 2022 and was recognized as CIX’s Innovator of the Year 2022 and the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 Ontario Winner. In 2023, ApplyBoard India was Great Place to Work® Institute (India) certified for outstanding employee experience and workplace culture.
Thank you for your interest in joining ApplyBoard on our mission to Educate the World. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
ApplyBoard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.