Quality Implementation Officer
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions on one intuitive and personalized platform. ApplyBoard is a mission-driven, hyper-growth organization. It has been attracting dedicated individuals for more than eight years who are inspired every day to break down barriers to international education and take their careers to new heights at a company that will invest in their career growth. Our six core values are our compass in our mission to Educate the World and the foundation of our unique company culture. As an organization built on a foundation of diversity, it’s important that our team members are representative of the students from more than 140 countries that we support.
We are looking for a success-oriented, organized and hardworking Sales Implementation Representative (b2b) in India to join our growing Sales team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you’ll be doing every day:
- On a daily basis, Represent the ApplyBoard brand and promote our platform and services to agents (Recruitment Partner Prospects)
- This is a high performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of increasing agency/recruitment partner applications on our platform.
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to recruitment partners and their staff, and keep the recruitment partner contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Contacting potential agents (recruitment partners) through calls, emails, WhatsApp or LinkedIN to schedule them in an on-boarding session and answer their questions right after they have registered to become a recruitment partner
- Train and guide recruitment partners to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Identify & Qualify Client needs & Challenges
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the local market
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM (Salesforce) and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current agencies
- Report to the Sales Manager / Director on activity and pipeline
What you bring to the table:
- Strong Communication Skills to ensure ApplyBoard’s Value proposition is communicated in a concise and powerful manner, The agents are fully trained and engaged leading to agency’s applications processed on the ApplyBoard platform
- Competitive, driven individual with very good relationship building skills
- Experience in international student recruitment for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,750 institutions across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. Headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and with an additional operational office in Gurugram, India, ApplyBoard has helped more than 600,000 students from over 150 countries fulfill their study abroad dreams since 2015.
In 2022, Deloitte named ApplyBoard one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fourth consecutive year, ranking #30 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #170 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. ApplyBoard ranked on LinkedIn’s 2022 Top Startups List in Canada in 2020, 2021, and 2022 and was recognized as CIX’s Innovator of the Year 2022 and the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2022 Ontario Winner. In 2023, ApplyBoard India was Great Place to Work® Institute (India) certified for outstanding employee experience and workplace culture.
Thank you for your interest in joining ApplyBoard on our mission to Educate the World. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
ApplyBoard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.