Senior React Native Developer
Calgary, AB, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
AltaML is a leading North American applied AI company with extensive experience in building and operationalizing AI solutions. We call our business model Invent and Scale, from industry agnostic to industry focused, which encompasses focus and domain expertise combined with an ability to understand workflows and how to get to generalizability with data. AltaML has multiple functional disciplines and joint ventures.
We are a company like no other – we believe in making small bets, failing fast, and being better together. We are looking for creative problem-solvers who obsess about the customer to find wins across different industries.
We don’t hire for fit; we hire to add. We are looking for people who play our core values of being: Agile, Gritty Humble, and Happy. If you’re passionate about AI/ML, thrive in a dynamic environment, and want to work with a diverse team of wickedly smart people, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: This exciting opportunity is for an agriculture venture studio company with AltaML. More details will be shared with qualified candidates.
We are seeking a talented Senior React Native or Flutter Developer to build a mobile app from scratch.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications using React Native
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to define and implement new features
- Optimize mobile applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform code reviews and maintain code quality standards
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in mobile app development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Preference of location in Calgary or anywhere in Canada
- Proven experience as a Senior React Native Developer
- Experience with state management using Redux or Mobx
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Familiarity with mobile app deployment processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
AltaML is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.