Project Manager - Manila
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
As the Project Manager, Market Research, you will be responsible for executing projects for our clients using our SaaS platforms within the Professional Services team. Our clients’ success depends on you to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment to guarantee timely and accurate delivery of projects. The role provides an exciting opportunity to assist Fortune 500 organizations gather actionable insights and advance into Research Specialist, Technical Consultant, or Implementation Project Manager roles.
You will work with various teams within the company and with our end clients, with the focus on client service and project success. You’ll be expected to speak up when you need support, and to push projects to their completion.
Project Coordination experience, and basic knowledge about insights management is strongly encouraged, along with a drive to learn every day, to own the details, and to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, for multiple projects at a time in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment
- Liaise with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely project completion
- Monitor and report on project progress internally and externally to ensure deliverables, budgets and timelines are met
- Respond to shifts in project scope and effectively manage client expectations
- Address and escalate risks where needed
- Complete internal documentation processes to ensure accurate resource planning and financial reporting
- Provide superior service that delights our customers
- Program, customize, and modify survey activities in proprietary SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot logic and programming issues
- Follow QA processes to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Deploy surveys and monitor field progression
- Establish internal and external timelines for contract executed projects
- Liaise with contractors to assign projects based on best source available
- Work with contractors as required to execute projects on a timely manner
- Support the improvement of contractor network
Quoting and Project Assignment
- Support the quoting process to provide a fast and timely response to the Sales and CS teams.
- Establish team capacity and assign projects accordingly
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Post-secondary educational degree (or working toward) with a focus in Business, Marketing, Market Research, or Communications
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Bonus: Prior experience in project management or online survey programming a plus, but not a requirement
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.