Manager, Scaled Customer Success
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home and community health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our customers around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 500+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
As the Manager, Scaled Customer Success, you will own a scaled customer success team driving customer engagement, adoption, and health for SMB customers for AlayaCare's rapidly expanding customer base. The scaled customer success team at AlayaCare is building a program that aims to provide best in industry experiences for AlayaCare customers. The Manager, Scaled Customer Success will be responsible for influencing the design of our strategy, as well as implementing/adapting how it will be delivered through their team so that the goals of the function are achieved and surpassed at every successive step.
This is a people leadership role and the ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in a scaling b2b SaaS company with progressive leadership accountability.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at (minimum of 2 days per week) at our downtown Toronto office location.
Some travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America (up to 15% of the time).
What you'll be responsible for:
- Lead, develop and inspire a best-in-class Customer Success function by establishing a culture of execution, accountability, and high performance.
- Support the team to maintain a 95% net retention rate for key SMB accounts within the first 6 months by providing exceptional support, guidance, and customer experience.
- Develop and implement a successful pooled model approach for Customer Success Specialists within the first 3 months, improving efficiency, customer satisfaction and driving customer outcomes.
- Be accountable for metrics including revenue retention, customer engagement and adoption.
- Evaluate, refine, and optimize the existing customer success process, incorporating industry best practices and data-driven insights.
- Through your team, drive top notch customer health metrics, measured by product ROI, value realization, engagement and NPS.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, sales, to drive customer success.
- Partner with the Customer Success Operations team to establish a comprehensive training and onboarding program for new Customer Success Specialists, setting them up for long-term success and growth within the organization.
- Thrive in a fast paced start-up environment and contribute to transformational change.
- Stay abreast of changes in our product offerings, competitive intelligence, and the markets that we service to best serve our customers and maintain proactivity in your approach to delivering a world-class customer experience.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Customer Success within a SaaS (software as a service) environment
- 2+ years of experience in people leadership (direct reports) managing high-performing, scaling teams
- Experience within a scaling Customer Success function within a company servicing 500+ customers
- Previous experience working as part of a Customer Success team that serves/served 500+ customers
- Technical acumen with experience adopting and leveraging new tools and software; experience with programs like MS Office Suite, ChurnZero, Confluence, HubSpot, Slack, and Zoom would be a definite asset
- Exposure to complex, regulated customer markets is strongly preferred; experience in health-tech would be an asset, though not a requirement
- Demonstrated success in implementing process improvements, new strategies, and systems that have resulted in increased customer retention and satisfaction
- Hands-on experience working with a shared model approach to customer success and familiarity with industry best practices for customer success management
- A passion for leading, coaching and building an inspired team through setting vision, unlocking potential, and driving compassionate accountability
- Possess clear and thoughtful communication skills to present to customers and internal teams, both in-person and virtually
- Be highly empathetic to customers, with a proven track record of establishing long-term customer relationships
- Have stellar problem-solving skills, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact with our customers
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Our company has been recognized by the Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and as a recipient of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
- Flexible hybrid working model with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Virtual and onsite social events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun, including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, celebrations, and team building activities
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Friday program offering employees extra time off to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities including access to various trainings through our Learning Management System and our education and development program
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.