Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - FP&A
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We are a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 550+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
The manager of FP&A will play a critical role in driving our reporting and analysis and bringing insights to the business leaders. This position involves comprehensive involvement in month-end reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analytics and extensive collaboration with sales and marketing teams and other departments within the organization.
A day in the life:
- Lead the budgeting process (annual, quarterly, monthly) and ongoing forecasting efforts related to specific business processes, focusing on sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with department heads to gather financial data and assumptions, develop budgetary guidelines and ensure adherence to financial targets.
- Work closely with different business units to understand their financial needs.
- Analyzes trends, identifies risks and opportunities in financial projections and provide actionable insights
- Build and maintain complex financial models to assess the financial impact of various initiatives, investments, and scenarios.
- Provide guidance on financial planning and analysis best practices.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy, transparency, and timeliness of financial reporting.
- Continuously develop and mentor the FP&A analysts, fostering skill development among team members.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as required.
What you bring to the team:
- 8+ years of professional experience in finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field;
- CPA title
- Experience in a SaaS company in FP&A manager role is a must
- Experience with business partnering with the sales and marketing operations is an asset
- Exceptional numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, experience building complex financial models
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must, Adaptive, Alteryx is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Big 4 experience is an asset
- Good command of English and French as an asset
Location, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location for this position would be within the Greater Toronto Area.
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Our company has been recognized by the Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and as a recipient of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Hybrid working models with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy in prime locations
- Virtual and onsite social events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun, including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, celebrations, and team building activities
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, professional development and productivity-related expenses
- Parental leave top-up program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company Wellness Day program for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and learning and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.