Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - FP&A
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We are a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 550+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, FP&A, the FP&A Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of Alayacare’s monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting, period-end, and business-analysis functions. Additionally, they provide support with the budgeting process for new and existing projects and creates financial reports for review by key stakeholders. Applicants should be interested in building solid internal and external relationships, and regularly collaborating with other finance/non-finance team members.
A day in the life:
- Improving the departmental operating budget models.
- Improving the efficacy of reporting in the Workday Adaptive Planning platform.
- Assisting in preparing and improving reports and presentations to the board as well as senior members of the organization.
- Building ad-hoc reports for stakeholders within the business.
- Documenting and updating procedures of technical knowledge and recurring work.
- Assisting with audit requests.
- Various other finance-related tasks.
- Prepare and analyze all monthly reporting output: including revenue and margin analysis, management packs, communications deck and departmental/corporate KPI's within specified timelines.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting files, in collaboration with senior management.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of professional experience in finance
- Experience with budgeting and financial modelling
- Strong financial analysis skills and a penchant for critical thinking
- Ability to effectively apply accounting knowledge
- Ability to work on multiple projects, while meeting deadlines for reporting and other deliverables
- Proven team player with ability to collaborate within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong organization and task prioritization skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good command of English and French as an asset
- Supplemental degree or accreditation (Master's, CPA, CFA, etc.)
- Previous experience with NetSuite
- Previous experience with Workday Adaptive Planning
- Previous work experience in a relevant role for a SaaS company
Location, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location for this position would be within the Greater Toronto Area.
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Our company has been recognized by the Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and as a recipient of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Hybrid working models with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy in prime locations
- Virtual and onsite social events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun, including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, celebrations, and team building activities
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, professional development and productivity-related expenses
- Parental leave top-up program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company Wellness Day program for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and learning and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.