SaaS Technical Support Specialist
- Full-time / Permanent role
- Hybrid (mix of WFH and in-office)
- Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne or Perth location preferred
Does a competitive salary package with bonus company stock, flexible hybrid work, 5 wellness days/year, bonus flexible benefits package of $1250/year and a fantastic team culture spike your interest?
AlayaCare are seeking a number of SaaS Technical Support Specialists (known internally as Customer Experience Specialists) with experience managing a queue of support tickets within the SaaS space to join our Customer Experience team.
Winner of the 2023/2024 Cloud awards for best SaaS outside of the USA, AlayaCare are a fast-growing scale-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States, who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for residential and community care organisations. Focused on driving better outcomes for the aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the role
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact with our customers daily. This multi-faceted role allows you to: improve your customer facing skills by interacting directly with our partners, work with a high-performing team to solve complex problems and develop your own style for delivering outstanding customer service. We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, proactive and can prioritise conflicting work requests under pressure as they will be responsible for managing and actioning a queue of requests from our customers within a given timeframe.
More specifically, you will be completing tasks such as:
- Managing a queue of requests through Zendesk, including troubleshooting and solving complex customer requests, and presenting action plans and recommendations to users to resolve their issues.
- Connecting with customers over the phone (Zoom meeting as required) to discuss and troubleshoot concerns or questions they have regarding the platform.
- Providing guidance to customers on configuration and process questions which aligns with our best practices.
- Monitoring customer escalations and health, including at times meeting with cross-functional internal teams or key stakeholders from the organization to resolve ongoing issues.
- Liaising with the Customer Success, CRM’s, Product, QA, and Engineering Teams throughout the support process.
- Keeping up to date with product knowplatform.d industry/legislative changes.
- Provide inputs that will be used to inform the product development and improvement priorities.
- Being a part of the support rotation for “After Hours On Call”, “Triage” “Release Jockey”, “Incident Manager” and “Shift/Public Holiday Coverage”.
- Providing recommendations to improve our customers’ experience and overall health including recommendations for customer training.
- Writing Zendesk guides and tips where relevant.
What we're looking for in a Customer Experience Specialist:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software support.
- Intermediate knowledge and working experience with the following applications or similar: Microsoft Office, Zendesk, JIRA, Slack, Video Conferencing Platforms (e.g. Zoom).
- Advanced level of customer focus – builds and maintains relationships with customers, understands and meets their needs and expectation.
- Intermediate level of accountability – works to SLAs, self-motivates and plans work, takes ownership and communicates any issues to Manager.
- Intermediate level of analytical skills & problem-solving – reviews issue or problem and can identify potential causes and solutions, drawing on on their own knowledge and experience to ask the right questions to get to a solution quickly.
- Intermediate interpersonal skills – builds and maintains relationships, can work collaboratively and confidently with both internal and external stakeholders, often online.
- Intermediate communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in plain English, verbally and in writing – you don’t shy away from challenging situations or difficult conversations, speaks and writes business English at a high level.
- Intermediate level of self-development – actively learns and shows commitment to improving skills and knowledge particularly as it relates to product and industry knowledge.
- You are customer-focused and willing to go above and beyond to ensure your customers have a positive experience.
- You are a proactive self-starter with strong analytical skills that enjoys thinking outside of the box to solve complex problems and comfortable in challenging the status quo.
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience working with AlayaCare, Procura or other SaaS products.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the aged and disability care sector.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Health, IT, Business or related discipline).
If this sounds like you, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the aged care sector in Australia and New Zealand.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package including generous company stock for all employees.
- Flexible hybrid work (from our offices, from home).
- 5 wellness days off per year to relax and promote mental health.
- Working from anywhere in the world policy (post probation).
- Flexible benefits bonus package of $1250 per year.
- Company paid parental leave and volunteer leave.
- Team lunches and events, and health and wellness activities.
- An open and transparent culture.
- A chance to make a meaningful difference for clinicians providing care on the front line.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding home care technology industry.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.