Customer Success Specialist
At AlayaCare, we’re revolutionizing the way that home healthcare is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our customers around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 500+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home healthcare software solutions as we empower providers to deliver better health outcomes to their patients and clients. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the position:
Reporting into the Manager, Scaled Customer Success, the primary responsibility of the Customer Success Specialist will be to ensure our customers achieve a high level of adoption and business value from AlayaCare with a specific focus on supporting high-volume, lower-value accounts. The Customer Success Specialist will play a crucial role in building AlayaCare’s digital touch customer motions by leveraging ChurnZero and other automation technologies. The Customer Success Specialist will have full ownership over retention, usage, customer satisfaction and managing any risks within the accounts.
Location and travel requirements:
AlayaCare operates under a flexible hybrid work model, expecting that employees be present in the office a minimum of twice a week at our Toronto office location (downtown). Candidates with the required experience detailed below based in Montreal may be considered (the two day per week hybrid model is in place at our Montreal office on the plateau as well).
Some travel may be required for conferences, events, and customer engagements within North America (up to 15%).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage and maintain relationships with high volume, lower-value accounts, ensuring they attain a high level of adoption and business value from using AlayaCare by showing complete ownership in their success.
- Drive customer loyalty and adoption by proactively engaging with customers by demonstrating the value of continued partnership.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive customer adoption, usage, and satisfaction, utilizing digital- touch approaches and automation technologies like ChurnZero.
- Leverage data and metrics to track customer health, identify at-risk accounts, and implement retention strategies to minimize churn.
- Partner with the Product team to gather customer feedback, relay enhancement requests, and contribute to the product roadmap based on customer needs and insights.
- Deliver virtual presentations, webinars, and training materials to educate customers on best practices, new features, and updates related to the AlayaCare platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, adoption and customer support, to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the customer journey.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, account details, and activities within the Customer Success platform (ChurnZero).
- Stay abreast of AlayaCare product and market changes to act as a SME (subject matter expert) with customers.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role within a software/SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, candidates with other completed post-secondary education will be given equal consideration permitted that they meet other key requirements
- A proven track record of effectively managing high-volume, lower-value accounts, and driving customer adoption, satisfaction, retention and renewals
- Demonstrated capacity and appetite to learn with a customer focused mind-set
- Comfortability in conducting business over the phone, email, virtual chat platforms (Slack, Teams), and virtual conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams)
- Strong ability to balance nurturing accounts, be creative and innovative when needed, and have a desire to be proactive
- Experience with digital-touch customer engagement strategies, automation technologies, and platforms like ChurnZero
- Highly skilled in the creation of written communications and visual content to support the curation of digital messaging and communication
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret customer data, identify trends, and uncover opportunities for growth and risk mitigation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Collaborative nature and exposure working with various levels of technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with platforms such as HubSpot, Zoom, Teams, Slack, Confluence, ChurnZero, Airtable, and Asana would be an asset
- Exposure to working with healthcare customers is an asset; exposure to the post-acute care space is a definite bonus
- Valid work authorization in Canada is required
- A clear or satisfactory national Criminal Background Check will be required due to this position being privy to confidential information
- Some travel will be required within North America (up to 15%)
- Hybrid working model (2 days per week minimum) in either Toronto or Montreal is required
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Our company has been recognized by the Globe and Mail as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies and as a recipient of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Hybrid working models with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy in prime locations
- Virtual and onsite social events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun, including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, celebrations, and team building activities
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, professional development and productivity-related expenses
- Parental leave top-up program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company Wellness Day program for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and learning and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.