AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 550+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
Location and travel requirements:
Please note, this is a hybrid position based in Toronto, ON. Candidates based within the Greater Montreal area will be considered permitted that they are open to some Toronto travel for internal purposes/events. Some customer-related travel (up to 10-15% of the time) can be expected for on-sites with customers within Canada and the USA.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services Delivery, the Implementation Specialist is tasked with the successful delivery and execution of AlayaCare Cloud implementations, engaging our customers in application configuration, product training, and testing with a focus towards project health and adoption. You already have experience in SaaS implementation/training and will become a Subject Matter Expert in the AlayaCare platform, specializing in specific project or market domains to add further value to any engagement. You are confident in front of customers and bring rigor to the role.
A day in the life:
- Deliver on-site and remote training to customer trainers and end users
- Develop customer-specific training plans focused on maximizing adoption
- Execute high-quality workflow reviews, using knowledge of AlayaCare platform and customers’ businesses to ensure alignment
- Assume responsibility for project progress, ensuring that scope is adhered tracked regularly across deliverables
- Identify risks during delivery-led engagements while collaborating with Professional Services Consultants to develop and deploy a mitigation strategy
- Meet regularly with customer and internal stakeholders to review project progress against the project plan
- Focus on achieving high customer satisfaction scores for Delivery components
- Gain and maintain specific product and market specializations to further drive value on projects
- Support customer-related issues during implementation, engaging our CS Support team when required
- Ensure data is accurately input into the project management software (Mavenlink), and CRM software (HubSpot), or where required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Participate in onsite customer-facing trainings and go-lives (travel within Canada and the United States)
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (health sciences, business, social sciences, etc.)
- Software implementation experience is required within a SaaS company or as an internal subject matter expert implementing software
- 1+ years of experience working in SaaS within a similar capacity (implementations, projects, customer success, training, etc.) and/or home healthcare (back-office) is required
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience leveraging technical tools; experience with project management software and CRM software is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the Canada and/or USA home health or post-acute care space is a definite asset
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you collaborate and build strong relationships
- Solution-focused and creative in problem-solving techniques
- Willingness to travel within Canada and the United States for on-site customer activities
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Hybrid working models with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Virtual and onsite events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, and celebrations
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, professional development and productivity-related expenses
- Parental leave top-up program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company Wellness Day program for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and learning and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.