Technical Services Specialist (Automations)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
AlayaCare's Technical Services Specialists maintain a technical, yet customer-facing role within our Customer Success, Technical Services Division. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Technical Services, our growing team is seeking an experienced and motivated individual that will focus on the development and execution of custom low code “connector” integrations as well as support other initiatives such as automations currently under Technical Services portfolio.
You will contribute as part of this team by using your knowledge and technical investigative skills to drive success in support of our customers and their stakeholders, driving the development, decision making, and execute on projects which result in major impact on the future of the business. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with our Technical Services Team as well as multiple other business areas and to work in a Global and fast-paced SaaS environment.
Specifically in this role, you will leverage technical expertise to analyze and execute on Clients Requests, you will present to your team, and clients the approach plan, you will support Automations and Data Migration Teams in collecting requirements from Clients. You are proficient in translating business requirements into technical requirements that support recommendations to stakeholders
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
This is a hybrid position based in Toronto. AlayaCare expects that our employees have a regular in-office presence (Yonge and Richmond) while offering flexibility for some remote work.
Some infrequent ravel (no more than 5%) will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Act as a resource for Connector workflows and integrations (e.g. between AlayaCare and the client’s payroll or billing systems) small, medium, and large projects you will responsible for delivery of custom/standard automations, feasibility analysis, project scoping/documentation, POC development, KPI reporting, gathering and summarizing information on client data requirements and current processes, collaborate with QA in developing a testing plan and running sample data to validate workflows as well as other areas as needed.
- Coordinate with internal departments (sales, product, data, engineering, client experience) on timelines and outstanding action items.
- API and flat file integration initiatives:
- Evaluate, clarify and validate customer requirements, guiding the customer in configuring integrations and acting as a liaison between the customer and internal data/engineering teams.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, and support as a Technical Services (TS) resource, where needed, to remove the language barrier, answering questions, and providing recommendations to relevant stakeholders on technical matters including but not limited to automation, API integrations, flat file integrations.
- Contribute to and build upon, best practices and methodologies to support internal development initiatives that enhance technical services expertise, promote internal development and learning , collaborate with the sales, data engineering, and customer success teams to develop and maintain accurate effort estimates to be used in the sales and implementation process, participate in training sessions with focus on improving the efficiency of the team and delivering a better experience for our customer, e.g. contributing to process documentation for a new integration
- Monitor the impact of your insights and recommendations and track the success of the projects you’ve worked on to ensure they’re achieving their objectives.
- Act as a generalist resource by providing a broad range of analytical, research, and presentation preparation support to the team.
- Complete general administrative activities (e.g. email correspondence, internal meetings, etc.)
What you bring to the team:
- University degree in in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Business, Commerce, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a technical, customer-facing role within technology
- Experience with tools such as Slack, Confluence, Looker, Snowflake would ben asset, though not required
- SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills – with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Detail-oriented, with clear and proven track record of cross functional collaboration to drive results
- Ability to interpret business objectives and drivers to shape initiatives and deliver outcomes that fulfill these objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
- Bilingualism in French and English would be considered an asset but is not required
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.