Professional Services Consultant (US Home Healthcare)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
As a Professional Services Consultant at AlayaCare, you will play a critical role in ensuring our clients' success by implementing our solutions effectively. You will work closely with our clients, understand their unique requirements, and collaborate with our internal teams to deliver tailored solutions that meet and exceed their expectations. Your expertise and guidance will be instrumental in helping our clients achieve their goals. This specific position will support our US Home Healthcare customers; previous experience within the US post-acute care space from a business, consulting, or software provider capacity is required.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
This is a remote-USA position.
Travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America, including some travel to Canada.
- Collaborate with clients to gather and understand their specific business requirements.
- Configure, customize, and implement our solutions to meet client needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert within our US homecare customer base.
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure they can fully utilize the implemented solutions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements.
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to support pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Document project progress, issues, and resolutions in a clear and organized manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Computer Science, Information Technology).
- 3+ years of experience in post-acute care consulting, software implementations, or business; USA home healthcare exposure is strongly preferred
- Proven experience in implementing software solutions from a SaaS provider or as an internal subject-matter expert on the customer side.
- Experience with the AlayaCare platform (or competitor software) is a definite bonus.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel to client sites when necessary.
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.