Managed Services Specialist (Marketplace)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
The Managed Services Specialist, Marketplace has a critical, client-facing and internal role, enabling AlayaCare clients to effectively implement and use Marketplace.
This role is tasked with the successful delivery and execution of Marketplace that will include the successful configuration and setup within a tenant’s environment. Leading both project resources and product stakeholders, you bring subject matter expertise in specific functional areas (AlayaCare Platform, Home Care industry) that drives value into successful Marketplace adoption. You will manage components of Marketplace, working closely with clients to understand pain points and achieve positive outcomes. You are the MRP for the quality of the project delivery and meeting (and reporting on) the clients’ outcomes. This is an individual contributor role and gains seniority via ongoing specialization.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location for this position would be within the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates with transferrable experience in other key regions of Canada (Montréal, Victoria, Vancouver, areas surrounding the GTA) will be considered permitted that they be open to some travel to Toronto.
Travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Engagement and Demonstration: You will engage with subcontracted Home Infusion agencies, which may include demonstrating the Marketplace product.
- Training: Conduct training sessions for agencies, guiding them on best practices for utilizing Marketplace workflows.
- Configuration Expertise: Lead the configuration of system settings, roles, and permissions to tailor Marketplace to the unique needs of each tenant.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with internal AlayaCare teams to ensure that integrated systems function as intended.
- External Partners: Work with external partners to set up and automate specific forms and invoice workflows, ensuring a seamless process.
- User Management: Ensure that all agency users are created and equipped with the appropriate roles and permissions within Marketplace.
- Adoption Tracking: Monitor adoption metrics for subcontracted agencies and provide reports to pharmacy networks to track progress.
- Support and Expansion: Support agencies in expanding their pharmacy networks and collaborate with Forms Specialists to maintain pharmacy-specific forms.
- Product Development Input: Provide input to guide product development and feature prioritization based on industry best practices and client requirements.
- Flexible Contributions: Perform other job-related duties as required, adapting to evolving project needs.
What you bring to the team:
- Education: Post-secondary education in a related field, ideally at the Bachelor's Degree level or above
- Experience: Ideally, you possess at least 1 year of prior experience working at AlayaCare or in a related domain, such as Infusion and/or Home Care, which is highly beneficial.
- Documentation Skills: Ability to create and maintain process-based documentation guides to facilitate user understanding.
- Client-Centric Approach: A passion for understanding client challenges and providing detailed plans for resolution.
- Effective Communication: Strong communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with client leadership.
- Problem Solving: Proficiency in recognizing and articulating complex problems related to project execution.
- AlayaCare Platform: Deep expertise in the AlayaCare platform and/or relevant functional areas is a strong asset.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills for collaboration with diverse teams.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adapt quickly to changing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Initiative and Autonomy: A proactive approach, the ability to work independently, and effective time management to meet critical deadlines.
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.