AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Accounts, the Account Manager will be responsible for oversight of assigned client accounts within our North American market. The Account Manager will own a portfolio of established accounts and partner with our customers to ensure that they are optimizing the use of our software in their business and recognizing a return on their investment. You will be responsible for the overall health, success, and retention of your portfolio. The successful candidate will have strong business-acumen and relationship-building skills with the ability to build rapport with diverse customer groups. Prior experience in a customer-facing role involving customer retention and growth within a complex software environment is required. Experience in health-tech or with prior experience within the post-acute healthcare space would be a definite asset.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location for this position would be within the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates with transferrable experience in other key regions of Canada (Montréal, Victoria, Vancouver, areas surrounding the GTA) will be considered permitted that they be open to some travel to Toronto.
Travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America (up to 25% of the time).
What you'll be responsible for:
- Proactively managing accounts in your customer base through regular touchpoints
- Managing customer escalations and escalating further as required
- Maintaining customer interactions, proposals, and up-sale activity in the CRM System (HubSpot)
- Upselling with additional licenses, new modules, and services as well as customer optimization of our software solutions
- Driving adoption and utilization of features in software solutions
- Continuously learning and acting as a subject matter expert on product updates, features, and fixes across our product portfolio
- Acting as an internal advocate for your portfolio and representing your customers’ voices during interactions with different departments including engineering, product, sales, services, and support
- Prepping your portfolio for any conversions to other AlayaCare software solutions
What you bring to the team:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (healthcare, healthcare management, business, technology, etc.) or a blend of post-secondary education and practical experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in a Client Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar capacity is required
- Experience in B2B SaaS is required, healthcare experience or health-tech experience is a definite asset
- Proficiency with adopting and optimizing CRM software (HubSpot would be preferred) to track customer interactions, information, and proposals
- Sound understanding of the post-sales ecosystem
- Understanding of the SaaS ecosystem and exposure to collaborating with other business units as part of a cohesive customer lifecycle
- Customer-focused and willing to go above and beyond to ensure your customers have a positive experience
- Proactive self-starter with strong analytical skills that enjoys thinking outside of the box to solve complex problems
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with C-suite stakeholders, as well as subject matter experts with empathy, warmth, candour, and professionalism
- Professional and concise communication skills in plain English, verbally and in writing – you don’t shy away from challenging situations or difficult conversations
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to set priorities and make key decisions
- Adaptable and able to work in a team, autonomously, and with diverse groups of people
- Comfortability in presenting both virtually and in-person to customers
- Ability to travel within the US and Canada is required (up to 25% of the time)
- Bilingualism in French and English would be considered an asset, though not a requirement
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.