Customer Experience Specialist (Bilingual - French/English)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
As a Bilingual (French, English) Customer Experience Specialist (Support), you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact with our customers daily. This multi-faceted role allows you to: improve your customer facing skills by interacting directly with our partners, work with a high-performing team to solve complex problems, and develop your own style for delivering outstanding customer service.
We are looking for a Support Specialist who will be responsible for managing and actioning a queue of requests from our customers all over the world. If you’re interested in helping us support the delivery of homecare services, this job is for you.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare supports a flexible hybrid working model, expecting that our employees have a regular in-office presence at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location for this position would be within the Greater Toronto Area or the Greater Montreal Area.
Some infrequent travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America (no more than 5% of the time).
A day in the life:
- Manage a queue of requests through Zendesk, including troubleshooting and solving complex customer requests, and presenting action plans and recommendations to users to resolve their issues
- Provide guidance to customers on configuration and process questions
- Monitoring enterprise customer escalations and health, including at times meeting with cross-functional internal teams or key stakeholders from the enterprise organization to resolve ongoing issues
- Liaising with the Customer Success, Product, QA, and Engineering Team throughout the support process
- Support your team on customer escalations and guide your team on best practices (e.g. next issue avoidance, decreasing average resolution time, impacting customer satisfaction, providing other customer guidance on available offerings and tools)
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies and other intellectual capital aimed at improving the customer experience for our customers
- Provide inputs that will be used to inform the product development and improvement priorities
- Being a part of the on-call support rotation for after hours
What you bring to the team:
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field (health informatics, humanities, engineering, etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support or customer service industry, ideally within a SaaS company
- Proven track record of success in technical support or technical client services
- Knowledge and working experience with the following applications: Microsoft Office, Zendesk, JIRA, Slack, Video Conferencing Platforms (e.g. Zoom)
- Exceptional problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Empathy, creativity and curiosity
- A desire to work with customers and ability to deal with critical situations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare experience is considered an asset
- Bilingualism in French/English is required
- Willingness to participate in after hours on-call rotation
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.