Software Implementation Consultant
Software Implementation Consultant
- Full-time / Permanent role
- Hybrid (mix of WFH and in-office)
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide location preferred
Does a competitive salary package with bonus company stock, flexible hybrid work, 5 wellness days/year, Up to 90 days/year working from anywhere in the world, Bonus flexible benefits package of $1250/year and a fantastic team culture spike your interest?
AlayaCare are seeking an individual experienced in SaaS Implementation to join our Professional Services team as a Software Implementation Consultant (known internally as Professional Services Associate).
AlayaCare are a fast-growing scale-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States, who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for residential and community care organisations. Focused on driving better outcomes for the aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home.
We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the role
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, our Professional Services Associates (or PSAs) work as part of the Professional Services team to implement our software for clients post the sales process and provide consulting and training activities post implementation. PSAs support Professional Services Consultants (PSCs) across concurrent projects to understand customer needs in detail, build and find solutions to meet these needs, and then ensure the solution is working as expected before our Customer Experience team take over. PSAs are gaining skills and experience to progress to a PSC (within a 6-18 month timeline) and lead as consultants on their own implementation projects.
More specifically, you will be completing tasks such as:
- Participating, and at times leading, workshops with customers to elicit, document,
understand and analyse their business processes and requirements.
- Preparing project documents, such as requirements and solution design documents.
- Providing training to customers, typically through a train-the-trainer model.
- Configuring customer database and back-end software parameters to meet customer
- Assist with data migration activities that include supporting customers with using our data import templates and helping resolve validation errors.
- Addressing and resolving customer issues during their implementation related to functional aspects of the AlayaCare Cloud application with the help of team members across AlayaCare.
- Supporting PSCs and Project Managers in managing customer communications.
- Providing phone / video conference / on-site, strategic, and tactical consulting.
- Learning and mastering our implementation best practices, methodologies, and other
intellectual capital aimed at delivering value to our customers.
- Various other project and customer tasks as assigned.
- Learning and progressing in your product, industry knowledge, and consulting skills in
preparation for stepping into a PSC role, including owning smaller projects.
- Achieving and maintaining a utilisation billability target of 75% or higher after the ramp-up period of 9 months or sooner.
What we're looking for in a Software Implementation Consultant;
- You have experience in a customer facing role working on SaaS implementation.
- You have experience in software consulting and training.
- You are customer-focused and willing to go above and beyond to ensure your customers have a positive experience.
- You are a proactive self-starter with strong analytical skills that enjoys thinking outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, colleagues and subject matter experts with empathy, warmth, candour, and professionalism.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in plain English, verbally and in writing – you don’t shy away from challenging situations or difficult conversations.
- The ability to work both in a team and autonomously and with diverse groups of people.
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience working with AlayaCare, Procura or other similar products.
- Knowledge and experience of the aged and disability care sector.
If this sounds like you, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the aged care sector in Australia and New Zealand.
What we offer;
- Competitive salary package including generous company stock for all employees.
- Flexible hybrid work (from our offices, from home).
- 5 wellness days off per year to relax and promote mental health.
- Up to 90 days per year working from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible benefits bonus package of $1250 per year.
- Company paid parental leave and volunteer leave.
- Team lunches and events, and health and wellness activities.
- An open and transparent culture.
- A chance to make a meaningful difference for clinicians providing care on the front line.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding home care technology industry.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.