Customer Success Operations Manager
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
The Customer Success (CS) Operations Manager is part of the Customer Success Operations team, reporting to the Senior Manager, CS Operations. They are responsible for providing internal tooling, integration, and technical support to drive customer success operations work. The CS Operations Manager works on projects related to the automation of administrative activities, maintenance of internal tools, and data reporting.
AlayaCare supports a flexible working model, expecting our employees to spend some time onsite at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location would be within the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates with transferrable experience in other key regions of Canada (Montréal, Victoria, Vancouver, GTA) and the United States will be considered permitted that they be open to some travel to Toronto (quarterly)
What you'll be responsible for:
- Acting as an administrator for Customer Success-owned applications (e.g., Mavenlink, Box, Qualtrics, Zendesk, Docebo)
- Managing implementation projects for new tools and technology systems, and maintenance of existing infrastructures
- Collaborating with CS Operations team members to identify integration opportunities that bridge CS-systems with other systems at AlayaCare, and leading the design, development, and implementation of approved projects
- Identifying opportunities to automate processes that increase the efficiency of, or reduce the manual work required by Customer Success teams, and evaluating proposed tools and technologies
- Documenting changes to internal process from new technologies and automations, or updates to existing technologies and automations, and leading team training and change management activities
- Identifying baseline performance and target metrics of assigned initiatives and designing mechanisms to measure project impact
- Creating reports to track and measure team performance, and managing the reporting infrastructure to ensure teams have access to accurate and timely data
- Managing project scope and addressing escalations and changes to delivery timelines, while keeping relevant stakeholders informed of progress and blockers
- Acting as the CS Operations representative for other departments (sales, product, finance) to identify, scope, and manage cross-functional projects
- Conducting research and analysis regarding new tools, automations, or technological processes that contribute to the overall goals of the CS Operations team, and working with senior operations staff to prepare businesses cases and recommendations
- Owning operational initiatives designed to improve Customer Success eNPS (employee net promoter score)
- Staying current on operational best practices within SaaS and translating research into internal guidelines • Providing guidance and expertise to the team as it relates to tooling and automation processes
What you bring to the team:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (business administration, information technology, etc.) or a blend of post-secondary education and experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or training-related role within a technology, SaaS, or internal software SME capacity (and bonus for a background in home health or post-acute care)
- 1+ years of SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with tools used for Customer Success, including HubSpot, Mavenlink, Zendesk, Qualtrics and Looker an asset
- Proficiency working with open-API systems (e.g., Make, Zapier) to create integrations between tools and automate processes
- Technical proficiency and experience adopting and optimizing new technologies
- MS Excel experience at an advanced level (BI tool experience would be a definite asset)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, with an ability to balance competing priorities and build productive relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Experience-based mindset with strong analytical skills and a track record of customer focus, openness, trust, and delivering on commitments
- Solutions-focused and experience delegating tasks to other team members
- Fluency in French considered an asset
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.