Director Customer Experience
- Full-time permanent
- Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne location
- Hybrid work
AlayaCare is looking for a strong leader and strategic thinker to lead our Customer Experience (Technical Support and Training) team in providing high quality customer service while developing and executing a program of business improvement initiatives in the function.
AlayaCare is a fast-growing mature SaaS with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered for service providers. We are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the role
Reporting to the VP Customer Success, the Director of Customer Experience will play a central role in transforming and growing the capabilities of the Technical Support and Training/Learning teams. This role will conceive and execute strategic initiatives aimed at optimising these functions, while ensuring ongoing high-quality service through meeting and exceeding our SLA and CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) KPIs. In addition to these responsibilities, this role will oversee the successful commercialisation of the ‘AlayaCare University’ client facing training tool. This is a newly created position, the successful candidate will have the freedom to make their mark on the organisation by achieving organisational objectives their own way.
More specifically, this role will
- Work closely with the VP Customer Success and the CS leadership team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual execution team OKRs and strategic plans, using a process-oriented, data-driven approach.
- Manage all Customer Experience functions in ANZ (i.e. Support and Training/Learning) ensuring that the company objectives and goals for these functions are met (including but not limited to SLAs and CSAT).
- Build relationships at all customer stakeholder levels and effectively manage any escalations that may arise.
- Continuously evolve and improve our Customer Experience delivery model, including strategy, tactics, organisational structure, process, policy and service design with an eye to excelling in the market segments that we serve.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data analysis, identify customer trends and training needs, and put plans in place to address those.
- Lead the charge in establishing ‘AlayaCare University’ as a first-class Learning Management system, including the commercialisation of the offering to ensure that financial performance goals are met.
- Build and lead a high-performing team that can grow with the scope and scale of the business and its customers.
- Create a culture of high performance and engagement across Customer Experience division.
You are a seasoned leader with extensive experience working and transforming teams in a SaaS environment. More specifically you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading customer facing teams in a SaaS business.
- A proven track record of leading a support team that meets and exceeds SLAs.
- You’re a strong leader, people love working for you and you have experience building, coaching and mentoring high performing teams.
- You have experience growing, evolving and transforming teams in a scaling environment, ensuring they continue to achieve changing organisational goals.
- Your interpersonal and stakeholder management skills are excellent, and you easily build collaborative relationships within and across teams, and with customers.
- Customers trust you, and you drive strong customer service ethic through your team with a proactive approach to customer service and SLA achievement with the bounds of policy and budget.
- You think strategically (beyond right now), consider alternatives and impact on the business, and synthesise all available information to come up with impactful solutions.
- Underpinning your ability to do all the above you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail.
It would also be great if you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Health, Business or related fields.
- Exposure to tools such as Confluence, SmartSheet, SharePoint, Zendesk and JIRA.
Why AlayaCare is a great place to work
- Purposeful work – a chance to make a difference in aged and disability care in ANZ.
- Competitive salary package including company stock.
- A ‘SuperFlex’ hybrid work policy – work from the office or from home.
- Wellness days to relax and promote mental health.
- An open, transparent and supportive culture.
- Focus on learning and development with budget for all employees each year.
- Flexible benefits package – choose your own from our broad offering and tailor a package for yourself!
- Volunteer and company funded parental leave.
- Health and wellness activities, as well as happy hours and team outings.
If this sounds like you, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the aged and disability care sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited head-hunter or agency resumes.