Senior Specialist, Customer Success Operations
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 600+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
The Senior Specialist, Customer Success (CS) Operations is part of the Customer Success Operations team, reporting to the Senior Manager, CS Operations. They are responsible for providing internal tooling and documentation to drive customer success operations work. The Senior Specialist is assigned a portfolio of Customer Success teams to support, train, and works on projects related to our broader delivery model to improve how we launch customers on AlayaCare, manage consulting engagements, and provide ongoing customer support.
AlayaCare supports a flexible working model, expecting our employees to spend some time onsite at their closest office location while offering flexibility for some remote work. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location would be within the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates with transferrable experience in other key regions of Canada (Montréal, Victoria, Vancouver, GTA) may be considered permitted that they be open to some travel to Toronto (quarterly).
What you'll be responsible for:
- Acting as a subject matter expert across an assigned portfolio of teams, understanding their respective business models, metrics, and operational processes
- Creating and updating internal playbooks to ensure team members understand how to drive quality launches, perform consulting engagements, and support our customers
- Evaluating current documentation structures to identify gaps and recommend improvements, with the goal of making our self-service documentation hub accessible, searchable, and standardized across teams
- Maintaining internal document controls and reviewing documents for broader sharing, ensuring a consistent voice from the CS Operations team
- Designing project management guidelines and working with project managers to document implementation or internal workflows
- Building and maintaining presentation decks (by customer size, market) to standardize and professionalize customer-facing content, with a goal to reduce the effort for teams to obtain targeted content for their customers
- Reviewing metric reports and dashboards (e.g., utilization, recovery, non-billable hours) for use by project managers and the broader operations team and bringing insights to the CS Operations team for executive-level reporting
- Managing projects and initiatives that contribute to a reduction in administrative time across teams, improve operational efficiency, or facilitate standardization, while self-managing scope and delivery timelines
- Communicating updates to Customer Success and operations stakeholders and gathering feedback on work effort
- Advocating for team members within Customer Success, bringing feedback and suggestions to senior operations staff to improve the employee experience
- Onboarding new team members within the Customer Success department, including bootcamp activities and role-specific training
- Facilitating continuous education moments for Customer Success teams, including upskilling on the product and soft skills (e.g., project management, communication, customer de-escalation)
- Monitoring adoption of new Customer Success tools and designing change management programs to drive acceptance across teams
- Owning operational initiatives designed to improve Customer Success eNPS (employee net promoter score)
- Consulting with Customer Success stakeholders to identify and scope requirements for new tools and documentation, and providing recommendations for CS Operations roadmaps
- Collaborating with CS Operations team members and other departments (sales, product, finance) to resolve gaps in inter-departmental processes and create a one-AlayaCare ecosystem
- Staying current on operational best practices within SaaS and translating research into internal guidelines
What you bring to the team:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (business administration, information technology, etc.) or a blend of post-secondary education and experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or training-related role, ideally in a technology or SaaS environment (and bonus for a background in home health)
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS, ideally in an operational (internal customer-facing) or external customer-facing position
- Technically-inclined with exposure to various tools including CRMs (HubSpot preferred), Project Management tools (Asana and Mavenlink preferred), ticketing software (Jira and Zendesk preferred), Qualtrics and Looker (or other BI tools); adaptability to learn, adopt and optimize new tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, with an ability to balance competing priorities and build productive relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Comfortability in presenting to groups, virtually and in-person
- Experience-based mindset with strong analytical skills and a track record of customer focus, openness, trust, and delivering on commitments
- Fluency in French considered an asset, though not a requirement
- Willingness to participate in some domestic travel (primary regions would be Toronto and Montreal) (up to 15% of the time) for engagements, CS trainings and summits, and quarterly planning
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.