Implementation Project Manager
- Full-time / Permanent role
- Hybrid (mix of WFH and in-office)
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide location
Does a competitive salary package with bonus company stock, flexible hybrid work, 5 wellness days/year, Up to 90 days/year working from anywhere in the world, Bonus flexible benefits package of $1250/year and a fantastic team culture spike your interest?
AlayaCare are seeking an experienced Project Manager to ensure on budget and timely delivery of implementation projects across our suite of SaaS and on-prem aged and disability care products.
AlayaCare are a fast-growing scale-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States, who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for residential and community care organisations. Focused on driving better outcomes for the aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home.
We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, PMO ANZ, our Project Managers are responsible for working closely with the Professional Services (Implementation) team to ensure implementation projects are planned, executed, monitored and controlled on time and to budget. Our Project Managers also respond to customer escalations and assist our Sales and Customer Relationship Management teams with scoping and pre-sales activities. This role will be supporting both our Community and Residential product offerings working across multiple projects simultaneously.
Specifically, you will be completing tasks such as:
- Setting up projects up for success by ensuring clear definition of scope and success criteria and setting clear expectations with customers.
- Acting as the key point of contact for customers during implementation process, including building and maintaining the relationship, and tactfully managing project challenges if they arise.
- Managing scope of projects, including negotiating for changes to the scope by agreement and obtaining sign-off on change requests
- Devising project estimates and schedules, tracking progress, and actively manage variations to plan.
- Managing projects within the defined budget and appropriately managing any deviations/
- Managing project resource allocations in consultation with the resource manager
- Ensuring that risks are identified, analysed, and managed throughout projects, and escalating issues as necessary to avoid any crises.
- Monitors and reports on project health and status to all stakeholders.
- Supporting the Business Development team by providing Pre-Sales assistance with draft project plans and statement of works.
What we're looking for in a Project Manager
- PMBOK/Prince 2 Certification – you have excellent and certified project management knowledge and skills.
- At least 3 years' experience in project management in software implementation.
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills.
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills – you communicate clearly and concisely in plain English, and tailor your communications to the needs of different stakeholders, verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others.
- The ability to problem solve and think laterally in determining effective solutions for business problems.
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team with diverse groups of people.
- The ability to learn quickly and implement process change.
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Experience working with AlayaCare, Procura or other similar products.
- Knowledge and experience of the aged and disability care sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or health.
If this sounds like you, apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the aged care sector in Australia and New Zealand.
What we offer;
- Competitive salary package including generous company stock for all employees.
- Flexible hybrid work (from our offices, from home).
- 5 wellness days off per year to relax and promote mental health.
- Up to 90 days per year working from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible benefits bonus package of $1250 per year.
- Company paid parental leave and volunteer leave.
- Team lunches and events, and health and wellness activities.
- An open and transparent culture.
- A chance to make a meaningful difference for clinicians providing care on the front line.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding residential care technology industry.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.