Implementation Consultant - Residential
AlayaCare are seeking an Implementation Consultant (Professional Services Associate) to implement our Residential software and provide training and consulting services to our clients. Full-time permanent, hybrid role which can be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide.
AlayaCare are a fast-growing scale-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States who are revolutionising the way aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for residential and community care organisations. Focused on driving better outcomes for the aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package including company stock for all employees.
- Flexible hybrid work (from office, from home, occasionally from customer sites).
- Up to 90 days per year working from anywhere.
- Flexible benefits package of $1250 per year.
- Company paid parental leave and volunteer leave.
- Team lunches and events, and health and wellness activities.
- An open and transparent culture.
- A chance to make a meaningful difference for clinicians providing care on the front line.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding residential care technology industry.
- Career progression with a fast-track progression to Consultant after 6-12 months.
About the team
Our Implementation Consultants (known internally as Professional Services Associates or PSAs) work as part of the Professional Services team to implement our software for clients post the sales process, and provide advanced consulting and training activities post implementation. PSAs support Professional Services Consultants (PSCs) and Professional Services Managers (PSMs) to understand customer needs in detail, build and find solutions to meet these needs, and then ensure the solution is working as expected before our Customer Experience team take over. The PSA role is a training position with a focus on gaining skills and experience to progress to a PSC and lead as consultants on their own implementation projects within 6-12 months. This is a hybrid role with some onsite and travel required (approx. 4 times per year).
What you will be working on
As a PSA for Resi you will be supporting PSCs and PSMs on multiple, concurrent pieces of work as directed, including:
- Work with customers to elicit, understand and analyse processes and requirements.
- Identify the optimal solution design that accommodates the customer processes and requirements.
- Prepare project documents, such as requirements documents, design documents and user guides.
- Configure the solution to meet customer requirements based on the proposed and agreed design.
- Assist with data migration activities, including supporting PSC/PSM using our data import templates and helping resolve validation errors.
- Independently run training sessions to enable customers to be self-sufficient on the solution.
- Support PSC/PSMs in managing customer communications including attending meetings.
- Address and resolve issues raised by the customer during implementation in line with AlayaCare SLAs.
- Plan, run and take ownership of the UAT process.
- Complete various other project and customer tasks as assigned.
- Learn and progress in product, industry knowledge, implementation and consulting skills to prepare for a move into PSC role.
What we're looking for in a Professional Services Associate
- 1+ years of experience in either a clinical aged care setting or with a Residential Software Provider
- You have broad knowledge of residential aged care in Australia.
- You are customer-focused and willing to go above and beyond to ensure you meet customer expectations.
- You plan and prioritise your own work and are accountable for meeting deadlines and SLAs.
- You’re able to look at data to identify issues and opportunities and find or create solutions for them.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You communicate clearly and concisely in English, verbally and in writing, with stakeholders at all levels, tailoring your communication style as required.
- You demonstrate an active commitment to learning and self-development.
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience in software consulting and training.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in nursing, health or IT.
- Experience working with AlayaCare or other similar products.
If this sounds like you apply today! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the aged care sector in Australia and New Zealand.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.